Le RP Naruto
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Forum role-play de naruto

AccueilDernières imagesRechercherS'enregistrerConnexion
-28%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Précommande : Smartphone Google Pixel 8a 5G Double Sim 128Go ...
389 € 539 €
Voir le deal

How to Compress DVD-9 to DVD-5

2 participants
Aller à la page : 1, 2  Suivant
AuteurMessage
moneyfir
Invité

How to Compress DVD-9 to DVD-5 Empty
MessageSujet: I can't believe it!   How to Compress DVD-9 to DVD-5 I_icon_minitimeDim 20 Déc - 5:59

There is a BIG SURPRISE for everyone, 4videosoft is carrying Christmas sales promotion on a large scale. You can get up to 25% off product, and you also can get FREE mac Software, if you buy discounted windows software. Don't hesitate, just go and see , and get what you want.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
moneyfir
Invité

MessageSujet: Thanks, My Almighty Lord   How to Compress DVD-9 to DVD-5 I_icon_minitimeJeu 24 Déc - 6:19

Thanks for your sharing,I used some of these software, and I found it is powerful and nice. The technology not only changes our life , and changes our lifestyle.
jessicaandsmith

MessageSujet: reply   How to Compress DVD-9 to DVD-5 I_icon_minitimeJeu 24 Déc - 18:12

Best conversion software program provider 4Videosoft studio provides christmas gifts with you--Buy one get one free, windows or mac software it's up to you.
moneyfir
Invité

MessageSujet: What Do You Want for Your Christmas Gift   How to Compress DVD-9 to DVD-5 I_icon_minitimeVen 25 Déc - 0:03

It is very nice! Thanks for your sharing!I found this guide is helpful to me, I bought a iPod suite and video converter platinum software of 4videosoft in the last day, and I found it is powerful and easy to operate, the most important thing is that it is really economic. I think it is worthy of your trust!
moneyfir
Invité

MessageSujet: NICE GIFT!   How to Compress DVD-9 to DVD-5 I_icon_minitimeMer 30 Déc - 9:13

In this Christmas holiday, what gift did you get. Maybe, you got a portable player, and are you wondering how to watch or listen to the different video or audio formats on your player, I can give you a suggestion , just try out 4videosoft video converter and if you are Mac OS user, you can choose the 4videosoft video converter for mac. Wish you have a nice experience!
baronburle

MessageSujet: Wonderful news!I have found a best website--[url=http://www.iphoneringtone.us/] iPhone Ringtone Maker [/url], it is very useful for iPhone fans to transfer all kinds of video/audio formats to your iPhone Ringtone as easily and quickly possible! I faithful   How to Compress DVD-9 to DVD-5 I_icon_minitimeMar 14 Sep - 5:57

Wonderful news!I have found a best website-- iPhone Ringtone Maker , it is very useful for iPhone fans to transfer all kinds of video/audio formats to your iPhone Ringtone as easily and quickly possible!
I faithfully believe, once you own this iPhone Ringtone Maker for Mac , you can make any your favorite iPhone Ringtone, especially, the MP3 to iPhone Ringtone is more surprising! Take action immediately!
fgsfghdf
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: How to Compress DVD-9 to DVD-5   How to Compress DVD-9 to DVD-5 I_icon_minitimeDim 21 Nov - 3:10

These days I was puzzled about how rip a DVD, convert video and transfer music from ipod to computer . I hope all my needs can be satisfied with only one tool. Occasionally , I found the Suite. It has the function of DVD and video converting , extracting audio from DVD movie and video files , transfering songs from iPod to PC. Besides, the transfering speed and quality is really excellent.besides, if you want to watch your movies on your ipod , the 4videosoft is your ideal choice !
hhhj562
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: How to Compress DVD-9 to DVD-5   How to Compress DVD-9 to DVD-5 I_icon_minitimeJeu 25 Nov - 3:10

4Videosoft Suite.It contains and . It is the best software to help you rip dvd and convert video formats
dfgdfg
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: How to Compress DVD-9 to DVD-5   How to Compress DVD-9 to DVD-5 I_icon_minitimeVen 26 Nov - 3:05

4Videosoft Suite.It contains and . It is the best software to help you rip dvd and convert video formats
dfsff
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: How to Compress DVD-9 to DVD-5   How to Compress DVD-9 to DVD-5 I_icon_minitimeDim 26 Déc - 6:35

4Videosoft Suite.It contains and . It is the best software to help you rip dvd and convert video formats.
Pls view:
sdfsdf
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: How to Compress DVD-9 to DVD-5   How to Compress DVD-9 to DVD-5 I_icon_minitimeMar 28 Déc - 21:58

4Videosoft Suite.It contains and . It is the best software to help you rip dvd and convert video formats.
Pls view:
DSFSD
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: How to Compress DVD-9 to DVD-5   How to Compress DVD-9 to DVD-5 I_icon_minitimeJeu 30 Déc - 23:59

Pls view:
dfsdf
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: How to Compress DVD-9 to DVD-5   How to Compress DVD-9 to DVD-5 I_icon_minitimeVen 31 Déc - 2:09

Pls view:
dsfsd
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: How to Compress DVD-9 to DVD-5   How to Compress DVD-9 to DVD-5 I_icon_minitimeVen 31 Déc - 7:07

Pls view:
dsffg
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: How to Compress DVD-9 to DVD-5   How to Compress DVD-9 to DVD-5 I_icon_minitimeVen 31 Déc - 22:11

Pls view:
dsfdff
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: How to Compress DVD-9 to DVD-5   How to Compress DVD-9 to DVD-5 I_icon_minitimeSam 1 Jan - 4:31

Pls view:
sdfsdf
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: How to Compress DVD-9 to DVD-5   How to Compress DVD-9 to DVD-5 I_icon_minitimeMer 5 Jan - 22:32

Pls view:
dfsdfsdf
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: How to Compress DVD-9 to DVD-5   How to Compress DVD-9 to DVD-5 I_icon_minitimeMer 5 Jan - 23:59

Pls view:
dfsdf
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: How to Compress DVD-9 to DVD-5   How to Compress DVD-9 to DVD-5 I_icon_minitimeJeu 6 Jan - 5:17

Pls view:
dsfsdf
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: How to Compress DVD-9 to DVD-5   How to Compress DVD-9 to DVD-5 I_icon_minitimeLun 10 Jan - 22:37

Pls view:
dsfdf
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: How to Compress DVD-9 to DVD-5   How to Compress DVD-9 to DVD-5 I_icon_minitimeMar 11 Jan - 9:50

Pls view:
dfdsf
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: How to Compress DVD-9 to DVD-5   How to Compress DVD-9 to DVD-5 I_icon_minitimeMar 11 Jan - 22:15

Pls view:
LJHJJSDF
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: How to Compress DVD-9 to DVD-5   How to Compress DVD-9 to DVD-5 I_icon_minitimeMer 12 Jan - 6:37

Pls view:
dsfgefrf
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: How to Compress DVD-9 to DVD-5   How to Compress DVD-9 to DVD-5 I_icon_minitimeMar 18 Jan - 6:42

Pls view:
NJDSDJ
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: How to Compress DVD-9 to DVD-5   How to Compress DVD-9 to DVD-5 I_icon_minitimeMer 26 Jan - 5:47

For mac user :Most people has the habit of collecting DVD movies, however, the disc is really easy to be broken. it is really hard to protect them. So i backup my DVD collection on my computer. i watch the movies whenever i want. i use this to help me. it can convert dvd to any video format you want, such as: mp4, wmv, avi, mov, mkv, flv, 3gp and so on. Here i also recommend you a really powerful . it can convert all videos to different formats.
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: How to Compress DVD-9 to DVD-5   How to Compress DVD-9 to DVD-5 I_icon_minitime

How to Compress DVD-9 to DVD-5
Page 1 sur 2Aller à la page : 1, 2  Suivant