Le RP Naruto
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Forum role-play de naruto

AccueilDernières imagesRechercherS'enregistrerConnexion
Le Deal du moment : -45%
PC Portable LG Gram 17″ Intel Evo Core i7 32 Go ...
Voir le deal
1099.99 €

Just one tool to meet all your need of mutimedia conversion (for Mac/Windows)

2 participants
AuteurMessage
hathaway817

Just one tool to meet all your need of mutimedia conversion (for Mac/Windows) Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Just one tool to meet all your need of mutimedia conversion (for Mac/Windows)   Just one tool to meet all your need of mutimedia conversion (for Mac/Windows) I_icon_minitimeMer 7 Juil - 8:52

Hi, summer vacation is coming; it’s time to have a fun. Do you want to enjoy the new DVD movie with your iPod when you are on a long train trip, or enjoy the latest DVD movie “Iron Man 2” on QuickTime player when you at home.
But you must make sure that the iPod can’t accept the normal DVD format, so a dvd ripper is necessary. AVAide DVD Ripper is excellent DVD ripping software with amazing fast and quality, it can rip DVD movie to all popular video or audio formats like DVD to MP4, AVI, MKV, MPEG, WMV,VOB, DivX, XviD, H.264, MP3, WMA, M4A etc.
To enjoy the Iron Man 2 on your QuickTime Player, you can also try this best DVD Ripper or another powerful DVD to mkv converter -- AVAide DVD to MKV Converter powerful and easy-to-use DVD to MKV ripping software which helps you Convert Video from DVD to MKV(Matroska Video) with amazing fast and quality.
AVI is such a popular video format and can be accepted by many portable devices, then AVAide MKV To AVI Converter is so useful for you to have a try, which is really a powerful and professional Video Converter. It helps you convert MKV to AVI file, MKV to AVI converter is also an MKV converter, splitter and editor.
Now just enjoy your Iron Man 2.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
hathaway817

Just one tool to meet all your need of mutimedia conversion (for Mac/Windows) Empty
MessageSujet: TS, is the acronym of Transport Stream, which is a standard format for transmission and storage of audio, video, and data, and is used in broadcast systems such as DVB and ATSC.   Just one tool to meet all your need of mutimedia conversion (for Mac/Windows) I_icon_minitimeVen 16 Juil - 8:52

TS, is the acronym of Transport Stream, which is a standard format for transmission and storage of audio, video, and data, and is used in broadcast systems such as DVB and ATSC.
When you get .ts files, how do you convert them to the popular video format and enjoy them on your iPad, iPhone 4?
With this need, TS File Converter is coming for everyone to convert .ts files to AVI, MP4, MPEG, VOB, WMV .etc. this TS Converter has many practical and easy-to-use video editing functions like cropping the video view size, trimming video clips and combining video clips that you want to make your own special video. Users can also add subtitles and watermarks to the videos.
Besides the above, users can also take snapshots of their favorite pictures. This is truly a wonderful software that helps you create your own stylish videos.
I like it, so what about you?
hathaway817

MessageSujet: Re: Just one tool to meet all your need of mutimedia conversion (for Mac/Windows)   Just one tool to meet all your need of mutimedia conversion (for Mac/Windows) I_icon_minitimeLun 19 Juil - 21:26

MTS Converter can easily convert among HD video formats, convert video to HD, convert HD videos to Standard videos. This MTS Video Converter supports most of HD video formats such as AVCHD (mts, m2ts), H.264/AVC, MKV, MPEG-2 (ts), DivX, HD WMV, MPEG-4 and Quick Time.

* Help you convert AVCHD MTS, M2TS to AVI, MPEG and MP4,etc
* Convert HD video to general format video
* Convert between all popular formats videos
* Output HD videos for Sony PS3, Xbox 360, iRiver and suchlike PMP
So if you want to convert mts files you can free download this splendid mts file converter to help you.
baronburle

MessageSujet: It is so fantastic! It does my great favor! Besides, the [url=http://www.iphoneringtone.biz/iphone-ringtone-maker/] [b] iPhone Ringtone Maker [/b] [/url] can help I convert all kinds of video and audio formats to iPhone M4R in super quality, such as trans   Just one tool to meet all your need of mutimedia conversion (for Mac/Windows) I_icon_minitimeJeu 23 Sep - 3:40

It is so fantastic! It does my great favor! Besides, the iPhone Ringtone Maker can help I convert all kinds of video and audio formats to iPhone M4R in super quality, such as transfering RM, MOV, AVI,XviD, MP3,WMA, AAC,RA,etc to M4R is a piece of cake. Therefore I very like the iPhone Ringtone M4R Converter very much.
hathaway817

MessageSujet: Re: Just one tool to meet all your need of mutimedia conversion (for Mac/Windows)   Just one tool to meet all your need of mutimedia conversion (for Mac/Windows) I_icon_minitimeVen 24 Sep - 3:32

I found an useful website providing everyone so powerful software
baronburle

MessageSujet: Have you known the [url=http://www.bluray-rippers.com/] [b] Blu-ray Ripper [/b] [/url]?It is the wondweful sofware, with the help of it, you can convert Blu-ray M2TS video to popular video formats, rip Blu-ray movies to HD videos and make iPhone Ringtone,   Just one tool to meet all your need of mutimedia conversion (for Mac/Windows) I_icon_minitimeLun 27 Sep - 1:00

Have you known the Blu-ray Ripper ?It is the wondweful sofware, with the help of it, you can convert Blu-ray M2TS video to popular video formats, rip Blu-ray movies to HD videos and make iPhone Ringtone, etc.
Therefore, the Best Blu-ray Ripper shareware is very useful for you. Besides, the Best Blu-ray Converter can also help you transfer Blu-ray to iPod with high quality and fast speed! You can have a try now!
hathaway817

MessageSujet: Re: Just one tool to meet all your need of mutimedia conversion (for Mac/Windows)   Just one tool to meet all your need of mutimedia conversion (for Mac/Windows) I_icon_minitimeMer 6 Oct - 3:05

To tell you the truth, this sharing is really good.
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Just one tool to meet all your need of mutimedia conversion (for Mac/Windows)   Just one tool to meet all your need of mutimedia conversion (for Mac/Windows) I_icon_minitime

Just one tool to meet all your need of mutimedia conversion (for Mac/Windows)
Page 1 sur 1