Le RP Naruto
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Forum role-play de naruto

AccueilDernières imagesRechercherS'enregistrerConnexion
Le Deal du moment : -45%
PC Portable LG Gram 17″ Intel Evo Core i7 32 Go ...
Voir le deal
1099.99 €
Le Deal du moment :
Bon plan achat en duo : 2ème robot cuiseur ...
Voir le deal
600 €

How to rip DVDs and Convert Videos for iPod

4 participants
AuteurMessage
maarryysmith

How to rip DVDs and Convert Videos for iPod Empty
MessageSujet: Re: How to rip DVDs and Convert Videos for iPod   How to rip DVDs and Convert Videos for iPod I_icon_minitimeMer 30 Juin - 9:23

Have a nice try now.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
hathaway817

MessageSujet: Re: How to rip DVDs and Convert Videos for iPod   How to rip DVDs and Convert Videos for iPod I_icon_minitimeVen 16 Juil - 8:43

TS, is the acronym of Transport Stream, which is a standard format for transmission and storage of audio, video, and data, and is used in broadcast systems such as DVB and ATSC.
When you get .ts files, how do you convert them to the popular video format and enjoy them on your iPad, iPhone 4?
With this need, TS File Converter is coming for everyone to convert .ts files to AVI, MP4, MPEG, VOB, WMV .etc. this TS Converter has many practical and easy-to-use video editing functions like cropping the video view size, trimming video clips and combining video clips that you want to make your own special video. Users can also add subtitles and watermarks to the videos.
Besides the above, users can also take snapshots of their favorite pictures. This is truly a wonderful software that helps you create your own stylish videos.
I like it, so what about you?
hathaway817

MessageSujet: Re: How to rip DVDs and Convert Videos for iPod   How to rip DVDs and Convert Videos for iPod I_icon_minitimeLun 26 Juil - 21:47

.mts file is not so strange to us now, but most of times, we also need something useful to help us convert .mts files. So how to convert .mts files ? I think first you should get a converter software to help you, just because .mts can't be accepted by iPad, iPod, PSP or other portable players. MTS Video Converter can convert MTS files into other popular video formats like AVI, MP4, MPG, WMV, FLV, MP3, WAV and etc. in order to play on iPod, iPhone, Apple TV, Zune, PSP, PS3, Creative Zen, Archos, and other Video players and audio players.
Just go this MTS Converter website to have a free try.
hathaway817

MessageSujet: Re: How to rip DVDs and Convert Videos for iPod   How to rip DVDs and Convert Videos for iPod I_icon_minitimeVen 30 Juil - 21:59

iPhone Ringtone Conversion Reviews - Make your own ringtone

Pros:

4Videosoft iPhone Ringtone Maker is an industry leader in iPhone Ringtone Converter and has a number of key patents pending. 4Videosoft iPhone Ringtone Maker was recommend not only the economical price, but also the easy operation of its programs. Straightforward navigation, Auto-Started Program and Graphical User Interface which are considered as the best work of developers attracted most iPhone users's eyes.

Cons:

There is a detailed Help file for 4Videosoft iPhone Ringtone Maker, yet this Help file is not detailed enough.

Benefits

How to rip DVDs and Convert Videos for iPod Iphone-ringtone-maker-sc

As we all know that iPhone is increasingly popular because its great experience. Tried of the drab iPhone Ringtone, many users want to have a simplest iPhone ringtone DIY method, fortunately 4Videosoft iPhone Ringtone Maker can accomplish this task in a simple way. It's cool to own a 4Videosoft iPhone Ringtone Maker, make unique ringtone for iPhone form your favorite music.

As a versatile iPhone Ringtone Converter, 4Videosoft iPhone Ringtone Maker provides an all-in-one solution to make ringtone for iPhone with your loved music. This iPhone Ringtone Maker converts almost all mainstream video/audio formats including MPEG, WMV, MP4, DivX, MOV, RM, AAC, WMA, MP3 to iPhone ringtone M4R to create iPhone Ringtone. Then transfer converted ringtones to iPhone directly without iTunes. You can remove any old ringtone form iPhone and rename ringtone as you like.

This powerful software does a really good job. Cool interface, easy in operation and rich in supported formats, 4Videosoft iPhone Ringtone maker enables you to create iPhone ringtone easily and fast.

It has been tested that no unstable or unpredictable behavior has been observed under several Windows versions including antivirus applications.

Setup

It takes a few seconds to install this tool. The download size of it is about 4.79 MB. It's a safe program since there are no malicious wares at all. If you find it can not meet your needs, you can unstall it easily with only one click, which is really considerate for users.

Interface

The interface of 4Videosoft iPhone Ringtone Maker is simple and friendly. Straightforward navigation and Graphical User Interface, which could soothe a beginner to some extent. So you could operate with ease.

System Requirements

This smart software runs smoothly on Windows XP Service Pack 2, Windows Vista Home Premium/Business/Enterprise/Ultimate. The requirements of peripheral are: 512 MB RAM or better; Intel or AMD CPU, or above; More than 10MB free space needed, 800x600 or higher Resolution, 16 bit or higher Graphic card.

Conclusion

This powerful software is quite economical at its price charge. The conversion quality is quite nice and there are many parameters to be set by users. It is easy to operate and the parameters could be utilized by experienced users. I publish only the best things to let everyone benefit. It's worth owning 4Videosoft iPhone Ringtone Maker
maarryysmith

MessageSujet: Re: How to rip DVDs and Convert Videos for iPod   How to rip DVDs and Convert Videos for iPod I_icon_minitimeMar 3 Aoû - 22:46

Hi, have you been caught by how to convert .mts files on Mac os x? Now there is a good video converter called Mac MTS Converter to help you.

How to rip DVDs and Convert Videos for iPod Mts-converter

MTS Converter for Mac designed especially for the Mac users to convert MTS video and other videos or audios. This converter also supports the converted files playing on iPod, iPhone, Apple TV, YouTube, Mobile Phone and the other different devices.
MTS Converter on Mac has the strong editing function such as trimming the video, cropping the video, adjusting the output video effect and watermarking your video for difference. In addition, this MTS converter can also extract audio from video file and convert them to many kinds of formats like MPEG, AVI, MP4, WMV and even the HD video.
hathaway817

MessageSujet: Just have a try the [url=http://www.mtsconverterdownload.com/mtsconverterformac/] Best Mac MTS Converter [/url]. It can convert MTS video to any other video formats on Mac OS. This Mac MTS Converter supports the converted video playing on the popular devi   How to rip DVDs and Convert Videos for iPod I_icon_minitimeDim 8 Aoû - 22:18

Just have a try the Best Mac MTS Converter . It can convert MTS video to any other video formats on Mac OS. This Mac MTS Converter supports the converted video playing on the popular devices like iPod, iPhone, PSP,BlackBerry, Xbox360.It also can convert HD H.264, HD MOV, HD WMV to your players compatible video formats.
Betryes

MessageSujet: Re: How to rip DVDs and Convert Videos for iPod   How to rip DVDs and Convert Videos for iPod I_icon_minitimeMer 22 Sep - 3:10

Combining DVD to iPad Converter,iPad Video Converter and iPad Transfer into one, Aiseesoft iPad Converter Suite helps Apple iPad tablet users to rip , convert, manage, organize, transfer media files to iPad in professional way. That means, as a DVD to iPad Converter, which allows you to rip any DVD file to nearly all popular video formats like AVI, MPEG, WMV, DivX, RM, MOV, 3GP, 3GP2, MP4, etc. Also this magic software enables you to extract most audio formats, such as MP3, WAV, WMA, AAC, AC3, M4A(AAC), OGG, RA, AU, etc, from DVD file; As an iPad Video Converter, it helps convert video/audio files to iPad supported formats; As an iPad transfer, it can backup and transfer movies and music between iPad and your PC. And as an iTunes surrogate, this iPad Converter tool can help you copy iPad contents to iTunes.
Cucusoft iPod Video Converter Suite is an two-in-one iPod Conversion program. This Suite includes 2 software -- " Cucusoft iPod Movie/Video Converter" and " Cucusoft DVD to iPod Converter". So with this iPod Video Converter Suite, you can convert both DVD media and video file media to iPod video/iPod movie. You can enjoy your favorite DVD and video clips on your iPod as a portable DVD Player. Now you can get this DVD to iPod Converter Suite at a very competitive price!
baronburle

MessageSujet: Re: How to rip DVDs and Convert Videos for iPod   How to rip DVDs and Convert Videos for iPod I_icon_minitimeJeu 23 Sep - 5:01

It is so fantastic! It does my great favor! Besides, the iPhone Ringtone Maker can help I convert all kinds of video and audio formats to iPhone M4R in super quality, such as transfering RM, MOV, AVI,XviD, MP3,WMA, AAC,RA,etc to M4R is a piece of cake. Therefore I very like the iPhone Ringtone M4R Converter very much.
hathaway817

MessageSujet: Re: How to rip DVDs and Convert Videos for iPod   How to rip DVDs and Convert Videos for iPod I_icon_minitimeVen 24 Sep - 3:20

I found an useful website providing everyone so powerful software
baronburle

MessageSujet: I have found a wonderful converter from [b] squidoo [/b]--[url=http://www.squidoo.com/convert-epub-from-pc-to-ipad] [b] Transfer epub from PC to iPad [/b] [/url] to help iPad fans to solve many puzzle questions. You can get it from here--The [url=http://w   How to rip DVDs and Convert Videos for iPod I_icon_minitimeMar 28 Sep - 4:02

I have found a wonderful converter from squidoo -- Transfer epub from PC to iPad to help iPad fans to solve many puzzle questions. You can get it from here--The Best iPad soft . With the help of it, you can convert video to iPad, rip Blu-ray M2TS to iPad and rip DVD to ipad, etc.
In addition, the ipad video converter for Mac has other functions, for example, transfering Blu-ray to iPad Ripper is fantastic! And the iPad Mate is a good tool which can transfer videos, songs, photos from computer to iPad and from iPad to PC with high quality and fast speed!
baronburle

MessageSujet: I Know there is the wonderful software--[url=http://www.ipadsofts.net/] [b] iPad soft [/b] [/url], which is reommended by the popular forum---[b] squidoo [/b]--[url=http://www.squidoo.com/convert-epub-from-pc-to-ipad] [b] Transfer epub from PC to iPad [/b   How to rip DVDs and Convert Videos for iPod I_icon_minitimeJeu 30 Sep - 5:30

I Know there is the wonderful software-- iPad soft , which is reommended by the popular forum--- squidoo -- Transfer epub from PC to iPad . The software is so useful for iPad fans to rip Blu-ray M2TS to iPad, convert video to iPad and rip DVD to ipad, etc.
Especially, the function of Blu-ray to iPad Ripper is so great! And the iPad Mate can also help you convert videos, songs, photos from computer to iPad and from iPad to PC in high quality! So I faithfully recommend you to use the best the ipad video converter for Mac . I believe you will like it!
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: How to rip DVDs and Convert Videos for iPod   How to rip DVDs and Convert Videos for iPod I_icon_minitime

How to rip DVDs and Convert Videos for iPod
Page 1 sur 1