Le RP Naruto
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Forum role-play de naruto

AccueilDernières imagesRechercherS'enregistrerConnexion
-29%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
PC portable – MEDION 15,6″ FHD Intel i7 – 16 Go / 512Go (CDAV : ...
499.99 € 699.99 €
Voir le deal

How to rip and edit DVD(For Windows and Mac users)

AuteurMessage
bobailen
Invité

How to rip and edit DVD(For Windows and Mac users) Empty
MessageSujet: Free download software for iPad fans, it is [url=http://www.ipadsofts.net/] [b] Best iPad soft [/b] [/url], besides, you can get related information from the famous forum--[b] squidoo [/b]--[url=http://www.squidoo.com/convert-epub-from-pc-to-ipad] [b] Tra   How to rip and edit DVD(For Windows and Mac users) I_icon_minitimeVen 8 Oct - 6:36

Free download software for iPad fans, it is Best iPad soft , besides, you can get related information from the famous forum-- squidoo -- Transfer epub from PC to iPad . with the best iPad soft, you can convert video to iPad, rip DVD to ipad and rip Blu-ray M2TS to iPad, etc.
Moreover, I very like the Blu-ray to iPad Ripper , it can also help you rip Blu-ray to iPad easily! And the iPad video converter is so good, via it, it is very easy to convert videos, songs, photos from computer to iPad and from iPad to PC. So I advise you to try the Mac ipad video converter .
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
actonboo
Invité

MessageSujet: Are you apple fans? There is a wonderful tool---[url=http://www.ipadsofts.net/] [b] iPad software [/b] [/url], it is very convenient for you to convert video to iPad, rip DVD to ipad and rip Blu-ray M2TS to iPad in high quality!   How to rip and edit DVD(For Windows and Mac users) I_icon_minitimeMer 13 Oct - 7:47

I know the fantastic software--- ePub Converter , via it, you can easily convert ePub from the computer to iPad, transfer ePub to iPad as quickly as possible.
And you can also convert ePub to iPhone 4G easily with the iPhone 4 Transfer .
Besides, the iPad transfer ePub can transfer ePub to your iPad effectively! And I like also the iPad transfer pro , you can try it!
bobailen
Invité

MessageSujet: Blu-ray Converter makes your life more colorful   How to rip and edit DVD(For Windows and Mac users) I_icon_minitimeJeu 18 Nov - 8:57

Blu-ray converter enables you enjoy Rich and Colorful digital life

There is a piece of news which has interested a lot of people, the Tipard studio released Blu-ray Converter . In modern life, Blu-ray as the high capacity video store device, which become more and more popular, it will be mainstream in the near future. And the Blu-ray Converter comes with the developmert of Blu-ray.

Firstly, there is some related player can support Blu-ray, like Blu-ray drive, via them, you can enjoy wonderful digital life, but, some popular device like iPod, iPod touch, iPhone, iPhone 3G, iPhone 4, iPad , PSP, PS3, XBox, Mobile Phone, Windows Mobile, etc can not play Blu-ray derectly, so we need a related tool to solve the question.

Therefore, with the help of Blu-ray Converter, it is very easy to settle the above question. In fact, Blu-ray Converter is a wonderful converter software, which is professionally designed for users to convert Blu-ray to different videos formats, like MP4, MOV, WMV, FLV and HD format, etc. Besides, it is easy to share your Blu-ray movie on many portable players, like iPad, iPod, iPhone, Apple TV, PSP/PS3, Xbox, Mobile Phone, and Mp3 Player and so on., you will get a fantastic experience.

In fact, the Blu-ray Converter owns strong functions and is extremely convenient to operate, now, there is a example to show how to make use of it well, as follows:

How to convert Blu-ray to MP4 formats?

Step one: Download, install and run the Blu-ray to MP4 program.
Step two: Load Blu-ray disc/DVDs/videos
Click “Load Blu-ray” “Load DVD” or “Add Video” to import Blu-ray DVD movies, standard DVDs and video Files can be added as well.

How to rip and edit DVD(For Windows and Mac users) Add-file-mp4

Step there: Set Output format and destination.
Click on “Profile” bar to choose the output format as H.264/MPEG-4 AVC Video (*.MP4) If you would like to output multiple segments into one file, simply check “Merge” button.

Click How to rip and edit DVD(For Windows and Mac users) Browse button to choose the place of your output formats.

Step four: Click How to rip and edit DVD(For Windows and Mac users) Convert button to begin the Blu-ray movie conversion. And the conversion progress is super fast and the output is high-quality.

When you have finished the above all operations, you just click the How to rip and edit DVD(For Windows and Mac users) Open-folder button, you can get them and enjoy them on your MP4 Players.

In the same time, you can smoothly convert Blu-ray to MKV, Blu-ray to AVI, Blu-ray to WMV, etc.

Click the below link, you can get more information about how to make full use of the Best Blu-ray Converter.

bobailen
Invité

MessageSujet: ePub Transfer gives you total new experience   How to rip and edit DVD(For Windows and Mac users) I_icon_minitimeVen 19 Nov - 8:51

ePub Transfer gives you total new experience

Recently, I have found the wonderful trandfer for ePub users to help them transfer ePub to iPad and convert ePub from the computer to iPad in high quality! Besides, with the help of Best ePUb Transfer , you can also backup the ePub files from iPad to PC to avoid losing the files.

In addition, if you want to enjoy better digital life, you can easily convert various video or audio files to iPad just via the transfer ePub to ipad .

To sum up, it is so convenient for you to convert ePub from PC to iPad with high quality, if you have owned the fantastic software--- epub to ipad transfer , I belicve, you will have a fabulous experience for ePub, just need the Best ePub transfer.

There is more information about the ePub converter , you can visit the link:

bobailen
Invité

MessageSujet: How to transfer video between iPad and PC   How to rip and edit DVD(For Windows and Mac users) I_icon_minitimeMar 21 Déc - 22:28

How to transfer video between iPad and PC

The video from your PC to ipad to enjoying or from your ipad to computer for sharing. These are very complicated to think of it as a matter of fact to help you solve this problem, let's look at how it specifically to do.

Transfer video from PC to iPad

Step 1 Free download Tipard iPad Transfer Pro, and install.

Step 2 Connection

After install this iPad Transfer Pro, run it. Then you can see an interface like this.

How to rip and edit DVD(For Windows and Mac users) Interface

Then you can have your iPad to PC connected.

Step 3 Copy videos to iPad

1. Click "File" to choose the video files from computer.

2. Click the First illustration button How to rip and edit DVD(For Windows and Mac users) Pc-to-ipad, and on the shortcut menu select the target folder. Finally, click "OK".

Transfer videos from iPad to PC

After Download and Connection, you will Click "File" to choose the video files from computer.

How to rip and edit DVD(For Windows and Mac users) Click-photo

And then click the second illustration button,How to rip and edit DVD(For Windows and Mac users) Ipad-to-pc and select the target folder on the shortcut menu. Finally, click “OK” to complete the process of backup.

If you are a Mac user, The will help you!
bobailen
Invité

MessageSujet: MTS Converter   How to rip and edit DVD(For Windows and Mac users) I_icon_minitimeSam 25 Déc - 6:50

M2TS Converter and M2TS Converter for Mac

Are you worrying about your Blu-ray Disc and AVCHD camcorders (Sony HDR-CX 100, Canon Vixia HF200, Panasonic HDC-TM10, etc.) that can’t transfer to you potable iPhone, iPod, let alone to your Mac computer? M2TS Converter and M2TS Converter for Mac can solve your problems. is such a special program designed for Blu-ray user and AVCHD camcorders fans to convert M2TS files to other formats. There is only for Mac users to transfer files between devices and Mac.
brown
Invité

MessageSujet: MTS Converter   How to rip and edit DVD(For Windows and Mac users) I_icon_minitimeDim 26 Déc - 0:29

M2TS Converter and M2TS Converter for Mac

Are you worrying about your Blu-ray Disc and AVCHD camcorders (Sony HDR-CX 100, Canon Vixia HF200, Panasonic HDC-TM10, etc.) that can’t transfer to you potable iPhone, iPod, let alone to your Mac computer? M2TS Converter and M2TS Converter for Mac can solve your problems. is such a special program designed for Blu-ray user and AVCHD camcorders fans to convert M2TS files to other formats. There is only for Mac users to transfer files between devices and Mac.
bobailen
Invité

MessageSujet: MTS Converter   How to rip and edit DVD(For Windows and Mac users) I_icon_minitimeLun 27 Déc - 3:42

Best MTS Converter for Mac

Recently, I have found a so wonderful , in fact, it is a best assitant for Mac fans, because the can easily onvert MTS video and other videos or audios, and it can also support he converted files playing on iPod, iPhone, Apple TV, YouTube, Mobile Phone and the other different devices.
maida
Invité

MessageSujet: Fantastic TS Converter   How to rip and edit DVD(For Windows and Mac users) I_icon_minitimeMer 29 Déc - 3:32

Fantastic TS Converter

DO you want to convert straight TS to other formats like MPG,FLV,MOV, with wonderful quality? Now, you can solve it by the , because TS Converter is designed in professional high-definition movie conversion technology.

Moreover, can also help you convert TS videos to all popular video players like PSP, iPod, iPhone, Archos, iRiver, Zune, Creative Zen, Apple TV, Blackberry, etc.

Therefore is your best choice! sunny
brownaol
Invité

MessageSujet: 19860101a   How to rip and edit DVD(For Windows and Mac users) I_icon_minitimeDim 2 Jan - 0:10

with , you can not only convert M2TS to any other video format and also extract audio from M2TS to other popular audio format. Comprehensive video editing functions are added in the M2TS Converter, likemovie joining, movie cutting, video watermarking and movie cropping for you to customize the effect of output file.
beldonme
Invité

MessageSujet: Want to convert your MTS files on Mac? If you want to view the HD MTS files on different devices, I think [b][url=http://www.mtsconverterdownload.com/mtsconverterformac/mts-converter-for-mac.html]Mac MTS Converter[/url][/b] will help you to convert your M   How to rip and edit DVD(For Windows and Mac users) I_icon_minitimeDim 2 Jan - 23:43

Want to convert your MTS files on Mac? If you want to view the HD MTS files on different devices, I think will help you to convert your MTS files to HD and SD video files for you to enjoy it.
bob
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: How to rip and edit DVD(For Windows and Mac users)   How to rip and edit DVD(For Windows and Mac users) I_icon_minitimeVen 7 Jan - 4:41

This can convert the video files in video TS folder with perfect quality and fast conversion speed.
bobailen
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: How to rip and edit DVD(For Windows and Mac users)   How to rip and edit DVD(For Windows and Mac users) I_icon_minitimeMar 11 Jan - 0:46

I know the software you have shared, it is so useful, by the way, I can recommend you another wonderful software---, it can help you onvert TS file to AVI, MPG, WMV etc.
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: How to rip and edit DVD(For Windows and Mac users)   How to rip and edit DVD(For Windows and Mac users) I_icon_minitime

How to rip and edit DVD(For Windows and Mac users)
Page 1 sur 1