Le RP Naruto
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Forum role-play de naruto

AccueilDernières imagesRechercherS'enregistrerConnexion
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Réassort du coffret Pokémon 151 Électhor-ex : où l’acheter ?
Voir le deal

Share the way of watching your favorite videos anytime, anywhere

AuteurMessage
bobailen
Invité

Share the way of watching your favorite videos anytime, anywhere Empty
MessageSujet: Best software   Share the way of watching your favorite videos anytime, anywhere I_icon_minitimeMar 26 Oct - 9:42

It is wonderful news for ePub fans, there is a best PDF ePub Converter , now I have been using it, it can help you to convert PDF to ePub, convert several PDF files at once and convert only the pages you need from the source file etc.
Besides, with the help of PDF epub Converter , you will convert pdf to ipad and transfer PDF files to txt, image, word, RTF, JPEG, PNG, GIF, BMP,etc easily and quickly! Therefore, I like the ipad pdf very much! You can have a try!

Revenir en haut Aller en bas
bob
Invité

MessageSujet: ePub Transfer gives you total new experience   Share the way of watching your favorite videos anytime, anywhere I_icon_minitimeLun 15 Nov - 4:46

ePub Transfer gives you total new experience

Recently, I have found the wonderful trandfer for ePub users to help them transfer ePub to iPad and convert ePub from the computer to iPad in high quality! Besides, with the help of Best ePUb Transfer , you can also backup the ePub files from iPad to PC to avoid losing the files.

In addition, if you want to enjoy better digital life, you can easily convert various video or audio files to iPad just via the transfer ePub to ipad .

To sum up, it is so convenient for you to convert ePub from PC to iPad with high quality, if you have owned the fantastic software--- epub to ipad transfer , I belicve, you will have a fabulous experience for ePub, just need the Best ePub transfer.

There is more information about the ePub converter , you can visit the link:

maida
Invité

MessageSujet: The best way to convert PDF to ePub   Share the way of watching your favorite videos anytime, anywhere I_icon_minitimeLun 13 Déc - 4:10

The best way to convert PDF to ePub
Are you looking for how to convert PDF to ePub easily and quickly? In fact, there are some good ways, however, I will tell you the best way to Convert PDF to ePub. You may ask what it is, now I can tell you, you just need a tool----PDF to ePub Converter, which is specially designed for users to conveniently Convert PDF to ePub.

As long as you have the magic PDF to ePub Converter, you can smoothly Convert PDF to ePub and you can also export it to iPad, iPhone, iPod Touch, Sony Reader or other eBook Readers for reading.

Besides, via the PDF to ePub Converter, it is so easy to operate, you just need do a few clicks with just several buttons and all the process can be finished, and using the best PDF to ePub Converter, all kinds of text, layout, tables, images, and hyperlinks in the output EPUB eBooks will be perfectly preserved. Moreover, you can be allowed to freely customize output font color, background color as well.

Now, let me tell you how to convert PDF to ePub with perfect conversion quality and speed?

Step 1: download and install PDF to ePub Converter, launch the program.
Step 2:click "File" or "Add Folder" button to load PDF files.

Share the way of watching your favorite videos anytime, anywhere Add-file

Step 3:Edit your PDF files.
Select the file or files you want to convert. you can preview the PDF file, also you can use "Page Range" column, you can choose "All Page" "Current Page", even more, you can enter a number of pages you want to convert in the "Pages".

Step 4:Convert files Click "Convert" button to start converting the files checked in the file list.
The entire conversion process takes only several clicks you can quickly get the desired effect. It is very simple.

There are more information about how to convert PDF to ePub, if you are interested in it, you can visit the below link:
bobailen
Invité

MessageSujet: How to rip blu-ray Disc   Share the way of watching your favorite videos anytime, anywhere I_icon_minitimeMar 21 Déc - 22:31

How to rip blu-ray Disc

Blu-ray movie will give you excellent multimedia experience. However it is still a bit inconvenient to share your Blu-ray movie. So why not convert Blu-ray movie to DVD or AVI format to keep HD movie and more easier to share?

Now i talk about and by using Aiseesoft Blu Ray Ripper.

Step 1: Free download Aiseesoft Blu Ray Ripper, and install.

Step 2:Launch it after successfully installed and then you will see the following screen.

Share the way of watching your favorite videos anytime, anywhere Blu-ray-ripper

step 3: load Blu-ray and select the profile

Click the Load Blu-ray button, then you can load your favorite Blu Ray as you like.If you want to merge the selected contents into one file you can click the merge button. As default the merged file is named as Merge.

Share the way of watching your favorite videos anytime, anywhere Load-blu-ray1

The "Profile" provides you with optimized output file profile templates for you, and under the "Destination", you can choose the destination folder you want the output files stored.

Share the way of watching your favorite videos anytime, anywhere All-files

with the "Profile" you can choose DVD or AVI as the output format.

Share the way of watching your favorite videos anytime, anywhere Profile

Step 4: Convert Blu-ray

Click Share the way of watching your favorite videos anytime, anywhere Start button to start Blu Ray to AVI conversion. You can preview the effect in the following screen.

Share the way of watching your favorite videos anytime, anywhere Preview

After successful completed the converting, the result will be stored on the destination folder you previously selected.
That's it! Get ready to enjoy them.
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Share the way of watching your favorite videos anytime, anywhere   Share the way of watching your favorite videos anytime, anywhere I_icon_minitime

Share the way of watching your favorite videos anytime, anywhere
Page 1 sur 1