Le RP Naruto
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Forum role-play de naruto

AccueilDernières imagesRechercherS'enregistrerConnexion
-21%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
LEGO® Icons 10329 Les Plantes Miniatures, Collection Botanique
39.59 € 49.99 €
Voir le deal
Le Deal du moment :
Funko POP! Jumbo One Piece Kaido Dragon Form : ...
Voir le deal

How to put DVD and video on iPhone, iPod, Zune, PSP, Apple TV, --- archos,iRiver,Xbox, mobile phones etc?

AuteurMessage
briannachloe

How to put DVD and video on iPhone, iPod, Zune, PSP, Apple TV, --- archos,iRiver,Xbox, mobile phones etc? Empty
MessageSujet: Today before yesterday, I was submitted to go to Korea on business. It torments me a lot, for I have to be alone on business this time. I searched a lot in my mind and tried to find one which can help me kill the boring time on the air. At last, an idea o   How to put DVD and video on iPhone, iPod, Zune, PSP, Apple TV, --- archos,iRiver,Xbox, mobile phones etc? I_icon_minitimeVen 19 Nov - 5:08

Today before yesterday, I was submitted to go to Korea on business. It torments me a lot, for I have to be alone on business this time. I searched a lot in my mind and tried to find one which can help me kill the boring time on the air. At last, an idea occurred to me that I could take my iPad and enjoy videos during the way, so I downloaded many music and videos from internet and want to put it in my iPad, but unluckily, they won’t, because the format of my downloaded video aren’t compatible with my iPad, and I have to transfer them.

“Troubles never come singly”, at such an important moment my software is broken and it could transfer nothing. So I “borrowed” transfer tool iPad Transfer from my friend and transfer them to my iPad. I find it is very simple to use, and let me fondle admiringly. Now the following I will show you how to use Tigard iPad Transfer to transfer videos/music/picture?

How to transfer videos/picture/music from iPad to PC?
First, Download -- download Tipard iPad Transfer , install and run it on your computer.
How to put DVD and video on iPhone, iPod, Zune, PSP, Apple TV, --- archos,iRiver,Xbox, mobile phones etc? Interface
Second, connect your iPad to Computer.
Third, import -- Open “Music” icon to add muaic How to put DVD and video on iPhone, iPod, Zune, PSP, Apple TV, --- archos,iRiver,Xbox, mobile phones etc? Click-music and open How to put DVD and video on iPhone, iPod, Zune, PSP, Apple TV, --- archos,iRiver,Xbox, mobile phones etc? Click-photo to add picture and open “Video” icon to add videos.
Last, Transfer – Click How to put DVD and video on iPhone, iPod, Zune, PSP, Apple TV, --- archos,iRiver,Xbox, mobile phones etc? Ipad-to-pc to transfer it

Tips: This effect can also be reached by using iPad to PC Transfer .

How to transfer picture/music/video from PC to iPad?
First, Download -- download Tipard iPad Transfer , install and run it on your computer and connect your iPad with your computer.
Second, Add File – press “File” >> “Add File” to add video/picture/music to the software and choose what you want from them.
Third, Transfer – Click How to put DVD and video on iPhone, iPod, Zune, PSP, Apple TV, --- archos,iRiver,Xbox, mobile phones etc? Pc-to-ipad to transfer files.

iPad to Mac Transfer
iPad Transfer for Mac
Mac iPad Transfer for ePub
iPad Transfer for ePub
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

How to put DVD and video on iPhone, iPod, Zune, PSP, Apple TV, --- archos,iRiver,Xbox, mobile phones etc?
Page 1 sur 1