Le RP Naruto
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Forum role-play de naruto

AccueilDernières imagesRechercherS'enregistrerConnexion
Le Deal du moment : -45%
PC Portable LG Gram 17″ Intel Evo Core i7 32 Go ...
Voir le deal
1099.99 €

Blu-ray Ripper helps you to play Blu-ray files with easy

AuteurMessage
bobailen
Invité

Blu-ray Ripper helps you to play Blu-ray files with easy Empty
MessageSujet: TOP iPad Manager   Blu-ray Ripper helps you to play Blu-ray files with easy I_icon_minitimeMar 14 Déc - 0:06

TOP iPad Manager

In order to manage your iPad better and enjoy the wonderful colorful digital life, I strongly recommend you the tool---iPad Manager, with the iPad Manager, you can easily convert any parts of DVD/video/audio sources to iPad readable format before importing to iPad, iPhone, iPod, so it is a all-in-one software.

Most importantly, the iPad Manager can be used to transfer files from PC to iPad and iPad to PC without the assistance of iTunes. Therefore, it is so useful and convenient for users to manage themselves iPad.

Besides, the iPad Manger can also transfer video/audio/image files to iTunes directly. What a wonderful tool! I believe you should have try it to manage your iPad.

Blu-ray Ripper helps you to play Blu-ray files with easy Box

What functions does the iPad Manager have?

1.Easily Convert files to iPad
It is no doubt that iPad Manager can help you convert music, video, photo, book files and folders to iPad directly. And there is no annoying "Sync" process, you just need to choose file and copy to iPad.

2.Smoothly Convert iPad to PC
The wonderful iPad Manager allow you to transfer videos, songs, photos from iPad to computer, so that you can copy iPad videos/music/photos to hard drive as backup.

3.All Apple devices can be supported
It is so surprise for users, all types of iPad, other Apple products are also supported, including all generations of iPod shuffle, iPod nano, iPod touch, iPod classic, iPhone, etc, you are just need the iPad Manager.

4.Quick to search
Via the iPad Manger, you can search files in the categories of Genre, Artist and Album quickly.

If you desire to get more specify information about iPad Manager, you can visit the below webpage: http://www.ipadmanager.net/
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Blu-ray Ripper helps you to play Blu-ray files with easy
Page 1 sur 1