Le RP Naruto
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Forum role-play de naruto

AccueilDernières imagesRechercherS'enregistrerConnexion
Le Deal du moment : -20%
Ecran PC GIGABYTE 28″ LED M28U 4K ( IPS, 1 ms, ...
Voir le deal
399 €

Popular Conversion Tools Among People

+7
guole35
getthrough
triumphbest
happyever71
happyever61
zuijiulee
wonderever
11 participants
AuteurMessage
wonderever

Popular Conversion Tools Among People Empty
MessageSujet: Popular Conversion Tools Among People   Popular Conversion Tools Among People I_icon_minitimeDim 13 Fév - 5:28

Now iPod and iPhone have become main entertainment tool, so they take an important role in people’s life. Almost everyone has their lots of favorite DVDs in their hands, but the questions is iPod/iPhone can only accepts H.264 and MP4 video formats.
Don’t worry. A professional DVD to iPod Converter and DVD to iPhone Converter can help you resolve this question.
This guide shows you how to convert DVD to iPod/iPhone supported video formats. It includes two parts.
Part 1: How to enjoy DVD on iPod Touch/Nano 3/Classic.
Part 2: How to enjoy DVD on iPhone/iPhone 3G.

Part 1: How to enjoy DVD on iPod Touch/Nano 3/Classic.

Step 0: Download Tipard DVD to iPod Converter. The interface is seen as follows:

Popular Conversion Tools Among People Dvd-to-ipod-main

Step 1: Load DVD.
Click "Load DVD" to add your DVD contents..
Step 2: Set output video format
Click "Profile" button from the drop-down list to select the exact output video format that is the most suitable for your iPod. You can click the "Settings" button to set parameters of your output video such as such as Resolution, Video Bitrate, Frame Rate, Audio Channels, Sample Rate, etc. to get the best video quality as you want.
Step 3: Click the "Start" button to start the conversion.

Tips:
1: How to join your selected chapters
If you want to merge several chapters into one file you can choose them and click the "Merge into one file" to do it.
2: How to split your video
The "Trim" function also servers as a video splitter for you to get any time-length video episode. You can set the "Start Time" and "End Time" to set the time of the clip or you can directly drag the slide bar to the accurate position.

Popular Conversion Tools Among People Trim

3: How to crop off the black edges and adjust the size of video play region
By using the "Crop" function you can crop the black edge of your video and you can also drag the line around the video image to adjust the video play region to fit for your mobile devices.

Popular Conversion Tools Among People Crop

4: How to save your favorite picture
If you like the current image when preview video, you can use the "Snapshot" option. Just click the "Snapshot" button the image will be saved and you can click the "Open" button next to "Snapshot" button to open your picture.

Part 2: How to enjoy DVD on iPhone/iPhone 3G.

Step 0: Download and install Tipard DVD to iPhone Converter.

Popular Conversion Tools Among People Dvd-to-iphone

Step 1: Run this DVD to iPhone Converter and load your input DVD files.
It allows you to load DVD, Load DVD Folder and Load IFO File.

Step 2: Set up the output profile and the output file path.
Tipard DVD to iPhone Converter can convert DVD into iPhone MP4, MOV, H.264 video formats and iPhone audio MP3, M4A, AAC, WAV.

This converter provides more video and audio parameters for you to get the perfect video quality for your player. Click “Settings” button to set it.
Click “Browse” to choose the path for you to save the converted file.

Step 3: Start conversion
After you set all the settings, you can click “Start” to start conversion.

Tips:
Some powerful and professional editing functions are also available such as effect, trim, crop and so on. You can refer to the tutorial of Tipard DVD to iPod Converter above.

Recently Tipard Studio has released Tipard iPod Transfer Pro and Tipard iPod Transfer Pro for Mac. The Pro version has more functions and more powerful. Besides Tipard iPhone Transfer are also available now. The usage of it is similar to the iPod Transfer.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
zuijiulee

MessageSujet: Re: Popular Conversion Tools Among People   Popular Conversion Tools Among People I_icon_minitimeSam 19 Fév - 22:46

MTS Converterallows you to convert MTS video to AVI, 3GP, WMV, FLV, MP4, MPG and all other videos that you need.It also can convert TS, M2TS, Tod, Mod and other video files to your devices or upload to Internet for sharing with friends. Furthermore, This MTS file Converter adds the highlight to create music from videos and audios for your music listening. MTS Converter for Macperfects for converting MTS,M2TS, TS and HD MPG, HD MPEG,HD MP4, etc to what you need video or audio formats, like AAC, AC3, AIFF, AMR, AU, FLAC, MP3, M4V, MP2, OGG, WAV, WMA,AVI, WMV, MP4, 3GP, FLV, MKV, VOB, DV, etc.

New Products
iPhone 4 to PC Transfer Ultimate
iPad to PC Transfer Ultimate
iPhone to PC Transfer Ultimate
iPod to PC Transfer Ultimate
natalieo
Invité

MessageSujet: A professional [b][url=http://www.tipard.com/video-converter.html] Tipard Video Converter[/url][/b] (Windows) or [b][url=http://www.tipard.com/video-converter-for-mac.html]Tipard Video Converter for Mac[/url][/b] Can help you meet all your needs about vid   Popular Conversion Tools Among People I_icon_minitimeMar 22 Fév - 3:00

A professional (Windows) or Can help you meet all your needs about videos. Besides, can rip DVD to AVI, MPEG, MPG, WMV, DivX, XviD, RM, MOV, FLV, 3GP, 3GP2, MP4, HD MP4, TS... and Audio formats such as MP3, WAV, WMA, AAC, AC3, AAC, AIFF, AMR, AU, FLAC, MP2, OGG, etc. can convert AVI, MP4, MPG, MOD, TOD, MOV, MKV, WMV, DivX, XviD, MPEG-1/2, 3GP, 3G2, VOB, MOV, MPV, FLV, and HD videos(HD TS, HD MTS, HD M2TS, HD WMV, etc) for your iPhone, iPod, Sansa, Sony Walkman, Creative Zen, Apple TV, Nokia, PSP, Zune, etc. can rip DVD to any other video/audio formats and convert between all video/audio formats for all the portable players. Support the file transfer between iPod/iPhone and Mac local disk. For iPhone users, use iPhone Ringtone Maker to make your own ringtone from your own video/audio sources.

New Products
Ultimate
Ultimate
Ultimate
Ultimate
girlsluc
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: Popular Conversion Tools Among People   Popular Conversion Tools Among People I_icon_minitimeMar 22 Fév - 3:02

A professional (Windows) or Can help you meet all your needs about videos. Besides, can rip DVD to AVI, MPEG, MPG, WMV, DivX, XviD, RM, MOV, FLV, 3GP, 3GP2, MP4, HD MP4, TS... and Audio formats such as MP3, WAV, WMA, AAC, AC3, AAC, AIFF, AMR, AU, FLAC, MP2, OGG, etc. can convert AVI, MP4, MPG, MOD, TOD, MOV, MKV, WMV, DivX, XviD, MPEG-1/2, 3GP, 3G2, VOB, MOV, MPV, FLV, and HD videos(HD TS, HD MTS, HD M2TS, HD WMV, etc) for your iPhone, iPod, Sansa, Sony Walkman, Creative Zen, Apple TV, Nokia, PSP, Zune, etc. can rip DVD to any other video/audio formats and convert between all video/audio formats for all the portable players. Support the file transfer between iPod/iPhone and Mac local disk. For iPhone users, use iPhone Ringtone Maker to make your own ringtone from your own video/audio sources.

New Products
Ultimate
Ultimate
Ultimate
Ultimate
natalieo
Invité

MessageSujet: A professional [b][url=http://www.tipard.com/video-converter.html] Tipard Video Converter[/url][/b] (Windows) or [b][url=http://www.tipard.com/video-converter-for-mac.html]Tipard Video Converter for Mac[/url][/b] Can help you meet all your needs about vid   Popular Conversion Tools Among People I_icon_minitimeMer 23 Fév - 22:11

Tipard is such a pupular and useful program that is combined with , and . It can rip DVD and convert video to MP4, H.264, AVI, MP3, WMV, WMA, FLV, MKV, MPEG-1, MPEG-2, 3GP, 3GPP, VOB, DivX, MOV, RM, RMVB, M4A, AAC, WAV, etc. For Mac User, Tipard can help you
• Rip DVD Mac to all popular video, HD video and audio formats
• preview and snapshot
• Trim, crop, merge, watermark video clips and adjust video effects
• Support all regular portable players
• With the Intuitive interface and fastest conversion Speed
happyever61

MessageSujet: Re: Popular Conversion Tools Among People   Popular Conversion Tools Among People I_icon_minitimeJeu 3 Mar - 0:38

Amazingly, Tipard Blu-ray Converter can remove different copy protections of your commercial BD discs, like AACS, BD+, even MKB V17 which was newly released.Besides, Tipard Blu-ray Converter can convert Blu-ray disc or Blu-ray m2ts files to DivX, MP4, AVI, 3GP, MPEG, FLV, etc. and HD formats, and backup iPod/iPhone movie/music/photo to computer and transfer local files to iPod/iPhone devices with the iPhone Transfer
• Convert DVD, BD and any video format
• Support automatic deciphering
• Put the playlist together for Blu Ray movies
• Transfer files from PC to iPhone and backup iPhone files from iPhone to PC
• Mighty editing functions

How to transfer music from iPod to computer
How to enjoy any DVD on iPod /iPhone
How to make your own free iPhone Ringtone(Windows/Mac)
How to Rip DVD and Convert Video to any video formats
happyever71

MessageSujet: For iPad users, it will be a problem if you want to transfer files from iPad to PC because iTunes only allows you to transfer files from PC to iPad. However, with Tipard [b][url=http://www.tipard.com/ipad-to-pc-transfer.html]iPad to PC Transfer [/b][/url]   Popular Conversion Tools Among People I_icon_minitimeDim 6 Mar - 22:30

For iPad users, it will be a problem if you want to transfer files from iPad to PC because iTunes only allows you to transfer files from PC to iPad. However, with Tipard iPad to PC Transfer , this problem will be solved. It can conveniently help you backup your iPad files, such as videos, songs, and photos from iPad to PC without losing anything. Besides, this Tipard iPad to PC Transfer supports all iPod and iPhone versions.
How to enjoy DVD/Video/Music on iPod Touch/Nano 4/Classic
How to convert Mod/Tod/AVI/WMV/RM to any video formats
How to enjoy DVD/Video on iPod and backup iPod files to PC
How to make your own free iPhone Ringtone(Windows/Mac)
triumphbest

MessageSujet: Re: Popular Conversion Tools Among People   Popular Conversion Tools Among People I_icon_minitimeJeu 10 Mar - 22:27

Mac DVD Ripper can rip DVD to AVI, MPEG, MPG, WMV, DivX, XviD, RM, MOV, FLV, 3GP, 3GP2, MP4, HD MP4, TS... and Audio formats such as MP3, WAV, WMA, AAC, AC3, AAC, AIFF, AMR, AU, FLAC, MP2, OGG, etc. Video Converter for Mac can convert AVI, MP4, MPG, MOD, TOD, MOV, MKV, WMV, DivX, XviD, MPEG-1/2, 3GP, 3G2, VOB, MOV, MPV, FLV, and HD videos(HD TS, HD MTS, HD M2TS, HD WMV, etc) for your iPhone, iPod, Sansa, Sony Walkman, Creative Zen, Apple TV, Nokia, PSP, Zune, etc. DVD Software Toolkit for Mac can rip DVD to any other video/audio formats and convert between all video/audio formats for all the portable players. Support the file transfer between iPod/iPhone and Mac local disk. For iPhone users, use iPhone Ringtone Maker to make your own ringtone from your own video/audio sources.
How to rip a DVD to computer, iTunes, iPod, PSP, iPhone, Zune, Walkman, Creative Zen?
How to put video on iPod?
Tipard iPod to PC Transfer Guide
How to convert video files to MP4, iPod, ASF, PSP, Xvid, AVI, 3GP, MP3?
getthrough

MessageSujet: Re: Popular Conversion Tools Among People   Popular Conversion Tools Among People I_icon_minitimeSam 12 Mar - 22:05

guole35

MessageSujet: Re: Popular Conversion Tools Among People   Popular Conversion Tools Among People I_icon_minitimeMar 5 Avr - 3:46

i have searched for a long time for such information. i really like it and i recommend such product to my friends and they also think it highly satisfy them. Thanks a million.
Best Video Converter
Best DVD Software Toolkit
Best iPhone 4 Software Pack
Best iPad 2 Converter Suite
Best YouTube Downloader Mate for Mac
oughttogoule

MessageSujet: Re: Popular Conversion Tools Among People   Popular Conversion Tools Among People I_icon_minitimeMer 20 Avr - 10:20

Thanks for your sharing this useful information and it helps me a lot and hope you give more.
shouldtonggou

MessageSujet: Re: Popular Conversion Tools Among People   Popular Conversion Tools Among People I_icon_minitimeLun 25 Avr - 21:56

I have been using the Tipard Video Converter (Windows) or Tipard Video Converter for Mac since my friends recommend me the products of Tipard. they can help you meet all your needs about videos
It provides you these functions:
• Convert HD and SD video formats
• Extract and convert audio files
• Preview and capture your favorite pictures
• Trim, crop, merge, watermark video and adjust video effect
More information here
http://www.tipard.com/video-converter.html
homergrand

MessageSujet: Re: Popular Conversion Tools Among People   Popular Conversion Tools Among People I_icon_minitimeMar 3 Mai - 23:02

Splendid! to be frank, i am completely conquered by this peofessional and superb software. Thanks for your sharing.

M2ts Converter
How to Convert M2TS files
tongguoattain

MessageSujet: Re: Popular Conversion Tools Among People   Popular Conversion Tools Among People I_icon_minitimeSam 3 Déc - 23:10

Popular Conversion Tools Among People Merry-christmas-happy-new-year-2011-wallpaper

Tipard DVD Ripper Pack is such a pupular and useful program that is combined with DVD Rip software, Video Converter and iPod to PC Transfer. It can rip DVD and convert video to MP4, H.264, AVI, MP3, WMV, WMA, FLV, MKV, MPEG-1, MPEG-2, 3GP, 3GPP, VOB, DivX, MOV, RM, RMVB, M4A, AAC, WAV, etc. For Mac User, Tipard DVD Ripper Pack for Maccan help you
• Rip DVD Mac to all popular video, HD video and audio formats
• preview and snapshot
• Trim, crop, merge, watermark video clips and adjust video effects
• Support all regular portable players
• With the Intuitive interface and fastest conversion Speed
tongguoattain

MessageSujet: Re: Popular Conversion Tools Among People   Popular Conversion Tools Among People I_icon_minitimeLun 5 Déc - 0:46

Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Popular Conversion Tools Among People   Popular Conversion Tools Among People I_icon_minitime

Popular Conversion Tools Among People
Page 1 sur 1