Le RP Naruto
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Forum role-play de naruto

AccueilDernières imagesRechercherS'enregistrerConnexion
Le Deal du moment :
Funko POP! Jumbo One Piece Kaido Dragon Form : ...
Voir le deal

Les Juunins

2 participants
AuteurMessage
Yondemir
Admin
Admin
Yondemir

Les Juunins Empty
MessageSujet: Les Juunins   Les Juunins I_icon_minitimeDim 4 Mai - 20:56

Les chuunins qui ont montré des capacités extraordinaires deviennent juunin. C'est un rang élevé réservé à l'élite des ninjas. Les juunins réalisent des missions difficiles (rang A ou B) portant souvent sur un assassinat, un vol, ou dans certains cas, le rassemblement d'informations. Un juunin se voit attribuer une équipe de 3 jeunes gennins qu'il va devoir former.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
https://rpnaruto.exprimetoi.net
jimmycat
Invité

Les Juunins Empty
MessageSujet: a good one   Les Juunins I_icon_minitimeMar 20 Oct - 6:54

can convert HD video to general video, convert general video to HD video, convert among HD videos, such as HD TS, HD MTS, HD WMV, HD MPG, HD MPEG4, H.264/AVC , HD AVI, HD ASF, etc. And it is also a powerful and
jimmycat
Invité

Les Juunins Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Les Juunins   Les Juunins I_icon_minitimeMar 20 Oct - 7:06

can convert HD video to general video, convert general video to HD video, convert among HD videos, such as HD TS, HD MTS, HD WMV, HD MPG, HD MPEG4, H.264/AVC , HD AVI, HD ASF, etc. And it is also a powerful and
valadarr
Invité

Les Juunins Empty
MessageSujet: Transfer ePub with the best Mac iPad Manager for ePub   Les Juunins I_icon_minitimeMar 7 Sep - 22:46

Transfer ePub with the best Mac iPad Manager for ePub
For many Apple users, to have a multi-performance support tool is a great thing. But even if you have all the iPad, iPhone, iPhone Touch of multi-tools, you will certainly encounter a lot of trouble. For example, some people may be using your iPad, but do not know how to use it to transfer ePub files and what tools to use, how to do it. Some people will want to convert PDF to ePub , so they can read e-books on their iPad. Also some people want to convert DVD to iPad?
But after you finish reading this article, you will not worry about these things, and then you will know how to go for your iPad, iPhone, iPod Touch use professional tools to meet some of you common and uncommon problems. Now I will recommend you the best tools and the best way to do these things. I will recommend you with this professional Mac iPad Manager for ePub , it will allows you to transfer ePub files between iPad and Mac easily and fast. You can use the powerful iPad Mate to convert DVD to iPad and convert your video to iPad with high quality. Also you can convert your movie, music, and audio files to iPad. And you can use this best PDF to ePub Converter , will help you convert PDF files to ePub format without damage your important PDF files.
baronburle

Les Juunins Empty
MessageSujet: Attention! There is a wonderful website--[url=http://www.ipadsofts.net/] [b] Best iPad soft [/b] [/url], it is very useful for iPad fans to convert videos to iPad, convert DVDs to iPad and rip Blu-ray M2TS to iPad with best quality!   Les Juunins I_icon_minitimeLun 20 Sep - 5:33

Amazing news! I have found the fabulous website-- ePub Transfer , under the help of it, you can manage your E-book ePub files for your iPhone, connect your iPhone 4G and convert ePub to iPhone 4G directly, etc. Therefore, I like the iPhone 4 Transfer for Mac very much!
Besides, the best iPad Transfer can also do you a favor to transfer ePub from PC to iPad easily and quickly! Enjoy surprising experience, take action now!
Contenu sponsorisé

Les Juunins Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Les Juunins   Les Juunins I_icon_minitime

Les Juunins
Page 1 sur 1