Le RP Naruto
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Forum role-play de naruto

AccueilDernières imagesRechercherS'enregistrerConnexion
Le Deal du moment :
Réassort du coffret Pokémon 151 ...
Voir le deal

Full DVD/Video Convert Guide

Aller à la page : 1, 2  Suivant
AuteurMessage
fredbucy
Invité

Full DVD/Video Convert Guide Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Full DVD/Video Convert Guide   Full DVD/Video Convert Guide I_icon_minitimeMer 21 Oct - 22:07

Want to get detailed guide for converting all sorts of video files? Just click here.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
homeisho
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: Full DVD/Video Convert Guide   Full DVD/Video Convert Guide I_icon_minitimeVen 23 Oct - 8:57

There is the quickest . It converts between any video formats with high conversion speed and quality. including MP4, AVI, WMV, MPEG, VOB, FLV, 3GPetc.
mikaifuf
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: Full DVD/Video Convert Guide   Full DVD/Video Convert Guide I_icon_minitimeVen 23 Oct - 8:57

There is the quickest . It converts between any video formats with high conversion speed and quality. including MP4, AVI, WMV, MPEG, VOB, FLV, 3GPetc.
cosmo556
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: Full DVD/Video Convert Guide   Full DVD/Video Convert Guide I_icon_minitimeVen 23 Oct - 23:13

Those majoy converters are really economice and functional. I hope more friends can eojoy its convenience.
convert MP3 to iPhone, iPhone OS 3.0/3.1 Ringtone, even convert any video/audio to iPhone M4R Ringtone, including 3GP, AVI, MKV, RM, MOV, XviD,MPEG, WMV, DivX, MP4, H.264/AVC, AVCHD, WMA, WAV, RA, M4A, MP3 to M4R iPhone ringtone.
can convert between any video formats including MPG, MPEG, MPEG2, MP4, H.264, SWF, FLV, VOB, MOD, M4V, AVI, WMV, 3GP, 3GPP, MOV, DivX, XviD, QuickTime Video, DV, MJPG, MJPEG, MPV, etc, along with HD videos, like HD TS, HD MPG, HD MPEG, HD MP4, HD AVI, etc and extract audio from these video. It also converts between all audio formats including MP3, MP2, AAC, AC3, WAV, WMA, M4A, RM, RAM, OGG, AU, AIF, AIFF, APE, FLAC, NUT with excellent conversion speed and quality. Then you can easily full enjoy your portable player.
convert all video like MPG, MPEG, MPEG2, MTS, M2TS, TS, VOB, MP4, M4V, RM, RMVB, WMV, ASF, etc to MP4, H.264/MPEG-4 AVC(.mp4), MOV format for your iPod, iPod touch, iPod nano, iPhone.
francis6
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: Full DVD/Video Convert Guide   Full DVD/Video Convert Guide I_icon_minitimeDim 25 Oct - 22:14

The .m2ts is a container file format for multiplexing audio, video and other streams. It is based on the MPEG-2 transport stream container and is also known as BDAV MPEG-2 transport stream. This format is commonly used forhigh definition video. Here is the M2TS FULL GUIDE.
FDFG
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: Full DVD/Video Convert Guide   Full DVD/Video Convert Guide I_icon_minitimeLun 26 Oct - 22:32

econmic and highest efficient converters are here
converts any formats like MP4, FLV to AVI, H.264 AVI (.avi), DivX(.avi), XviD(.avi) video, or extract audio from AVI and other video formats to AAC, AC3, MP3, M4A, MP2, WAV audio with super speed and excellent quality.
converts all the mainstream video, like AVI, FLV, WMV to MP4, H.264/MPEG-4 AVC(.mp4), MOV, AVI, and convert audio or take out audio from videos to AAC, AC3, AIFF, AMR, AU, FLAC, MP3, M4A, MP2, OGG, WAV, WMA which is playable on all the MP4 MP3 players, such as iPod, iPhone, PSP, Creative Zen, iRiver PMP, Archos, PS3, Xbox.
rudykeri
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: Full DVD/Video Convert Guide   Full DVD/Video Convert Guide I_icon_minitimeMer 28 Oct - 22:24

For Windows and Mac users, 4videosoft Video Converter and Mac video converter give you more wonderful experience.
cosmo556
Invité

MessageSujet: reply   Full DVD/Video Convert Guide I_icon_minitimeLun 2 Nov - 8:40

From here to get the cheapest 4videosoft

and 4Videosoft

jennifer
Invité

MessageSujet: Especially for HD Fans—4Videosoft HD tools Give You 35% Discount   Full DVD/Video Convert Guide I_icon_minitimeMer 4 Nov - 8:46

Thanks so much for your supporting of 4videosoft so long time. At the coming of The eve of All Saintas'Day, we are happy to take concrete actions to express our gratitude to all our 4videosoft customer and hope to get more supports from more new friends.—we will hold a promotion activity(give a big discount) to acknowledge your supporting.
4videosoft HD tools all are at discount—we give you 35% off from 30, Oct to 05, Nov .
Here is the detailed information:

1. 4Videosoft--35% Discount
Discount Price: $18.85
Coupon Code: VIDE-KOIT
2. 4Videosoft-- 35% Discount
Coupon Code: VIDE-2KXS
3. 4Videosoft-- 35% Discount
Coupon Code: VIDE-8LL9
4. 4Videosoft-- 35% Discount
Coupon Code: VIDE-NNIW
5. 4Videosoft -- 35% Discount
Coupon Code: VIDE-T8LL
6. 4Videosoft --35% Discount
After discount: $18.85
Coupon Code: VIDE-N7JO
7. 4Videosoft -- 35% Discount
Coupon Code: VIDE-IKOI
8. 4Videosoft -- 35% Discount
Coupon Code: VIDE-DYYP

Attention:
All this discount information only VALID for

If you want to get this powerful software for yourself or give your friends as gifts. You should remember the coupon code and get 35% off. It is easy to save your money.

Want to get more information about discount products in details? Just click
tiebansh
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: Full DVD/Video Convert Guide   Full DVD/Video Convert Guide I_icon_minitimeJeu 5 Nov - 6:08

can convert HD video to general video, convert general video to HD video, convert among HD videos, such as HD TS, HD MTS, HD WMV, HD MPG, HD MPEG4, H.264/AVC , HD AVI, HD ASF, etc. And it is also a powerful and
cosmo556
Invité

MessageSujet: reply   Full DVD/Video Convert Guide I_icon_minitimeVen 13 Nov - 8:36

Best

cosmo556
Invité

MessageSujet: reply   Full DVD/Video Convert Guide I_icon_minitimeLun 16 Nov - 8:43

For windows and mac uswes: 4Videosoft full guide.
francis6
Invité

MessageSujet: thanks   Full DVD/Video Convert Guide I_icon_minitimeMar 17 Nov - 9:25

For ipod fans to enjoy all sorts of videos: 4Videosoft is a nice choice.
To create your own ringtones with 4Videosoft
cosmo556
Invité

MessageSujet: thanks   Full DVD/Video Convert Guide I_icon_minitimeMer 18 Nov - 9:12

For ipod fans to enjoy all sorts of videos: 4Videosoft is a nice choice.
To create your own ringtones with 4Videosoft
Mac version total
yingshi
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: Full DVD/Video Convert Guide   Full DVD/Video Convert Guide I_icon_minitimeVen 20 Nov - 22:59

There is an easy-to-operate for every iPod video fan, and for Mac users, is also a nice choice
cosmo556
Invité

MessageSujet: Chrismas Gift   Full DVD/Video Convert Guide I_icon_minitimeSam 28 Nov - 23:49

Mac users can also enjoy HD movies now;
4Videosoft
4Videosoft
4Videosoft
davidfil
Invité

MessageSujet: reply   Full DVD/Video Convert Guide I_icon_minitimeJeu 3 Déc - 9:39

Best DVD Ripper-4Videosoft help you to rip DVD to AVI, rip DVD to MP4, rip DVD to MPEG, MOV, 3GP, HD video(HD AVI, HD TS, HD MOV, HD WMV…), MP3 etc with super fastest DVD ripping speed. Therefore, with this DVD Ripper software you are easy to put your DVD on iPod, iPhone, PSP, Apple TV, Zune, BlackBerry etc with excellent sound and image quality.
Perfect
cosmo556
Invité

MessageSujet: reply   Full DVD/Video Convert Guide I_icon_minitimeDim 6 Déc - 5:49

Want to rip a dvd and enjoy it on your ipod? I recommend you a good and .
To convert video to your ipod, there is perfect
fredbucy
Invité

MessageSujet: reply   Full DVD/Video Convert Guide I_icon_minitimeJeu 10 Déc - 10:28

hoomeish
Invité

MessageSujet: Sharing is virtue!   Full DVD/Video Convert Guide I_icon_minitimeSam 12 Déc - 0:00

The year of 2009 is pasting soon, and during this year i've used a lot of softwares for my work and my entertainment. But the 4videosoft series gave me the greatest help. With it, my life become full of fun all the time.
fredbucy
Invité

MessageSujet: reply   Full DVD/Video Convert Guide I_icon_minitimeLun 14 Déc - 8:54

Now experience this to enjoy your favorite movies on your ipod.
Also you can try
fredbu
Invité

MessageSujet: reply   Full DVD/Video Convert Guide I_icon_minitimeMar 15 Déc - 22:23

Today I will share with you quite a nice mts converter to convert , and
moneyfir
Invité

MessageSujet: Thanks, My Almighty God   Full DVD/Video Convert Guide I_icon_minitimeJeu 24 Déc - 5:21

Thanks for your sharing,I used some of these software, and I found it is powerful and nice. The technology not only changes our life , and changes our lifestyle.
moneyfir
Invité

MessageSujet: What Do You Want for Your Christmas Gift   Full DVD/Video Convert Guide I_icon_minitimeJeu 24 Déc - 22:48

Thanks for your sharing!I found this guide is helpful to me, I bought a ipod converter and video converter platinum software of 4videosoft in the last day, and I found it is powerful and easy to operate, the most important thing is that it is really economic. I think it is worthy of your trust!
moneyfir
Invité

MessageSujet: Why More And More People Go to This Site, What Happened?   Full DVD/Video Convert Guide I_icon_minitimeVen 25 Déc - 20:54

I heard about a news that the 4videosoft studio is carrying on a Christmas Sales Promotion on a large scale to thanks for the customers' long-term support. There are so many discounted software, and even free software are waiting for us. Another big surprise, if you buy discounted software for Windows , you can get Mac software for free. I used some of these software before, and it is really with high quality and easy operation. Which is the most important thing is that you can get the software you need with a cheap price, now. Are you still hesitate? Just go to see and get the right software for you.
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Full DVD/Video Convert Guide   Full DVD/Video Convert Guide I_icon_minitime

Full DVD/Video Convert Guide
Page 1 sur 2Aller à la page : 1, 2  Suivant