Le RP Naruto
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Forum role-play de naruto

AccueilDernières imagesRechercherS'enregistrerConnexion
Le Deal du moment : -21%
LEGO® Icons 10329 Les Plantes Miniatures, ...
Voir le deal
39.59 €

Full DVD/Video Convert Guide

Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2
AuteurMessage
moneyfir
Invité

Full DVD/Video Convert Guide - Page 2 Empty
MessageSujet: Which Is the Most Hottest Films in the Year of 2009   Full DVD/Video Convert Guide - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSam 26 Déc - 22:53

Thanks, I found the guide is helpful to me. In the end of 2009, there are so many fantastic films are being shown , you can enjoy them on your portable players, such as ipod nano, ipod classic, iphone, sansa ,even psp, etc, what you need , just is a video converter software. I have used the 4videosoft video converter platinum to converter more than ten films to my ipod, With the hd video converter,I also can enjoy the HD films on my ipod nano. According to my experience, I found the converter software of 4videosoft is powerful and easy to operate, which is the most important thing is that the 4videosoft studio is carrying on a sales promotion to thanks for the long-term's supporting of the customers'. It is said that there are many discounted software on 4videosoft home page are waiting for us, even free mac software. If you want to get the software with high quality , but in cheap price, it is a good chance for you. Now, hurry up! I will go to the 4videosoft home page and get a ipod suite.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
rwrwr
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: Full DVD/Video Convert Guide   Full DVD/Video Convert Guide - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDim 10 Jan - 22:28

Most people has the habit of collecting DVD movies, however, the disc is really easy to be broken. it is really hard to protect them. So i backup my DVD collection on my computer. i watch the movies whenever i want. i use to help me. it can convert dvd to any video format you want, such as: mp4, wmv, avi, mov, mkv, flv, 3gp and so on. Here i also recommend you a powerful
. it can convert all videos to different formats.
afaf
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: Full DVD/Video Convert Guide   Full DVD/Video Convert Guide - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeLun 11 Jan - 22:15

These days I was puzzled about how rip a DVD, convert video and transfer music from ipod to computer . I hope all my needs can be satisfied with only one tool. Occasionally , I found the Suite. It has the function of DVD and video converting , extracting audio from DVD movie and video files , transfering songs from iPod to PC. Besides, the transfering speed and quality is really excellent.besides, if you want to watch your movies on your ipod , the 4videosoft is your ideal choice !
moneyfir
Invité

MessageSujet: Nice Share   Full DVD/Video Convert Guide - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeLun 11 Jan - 22:42

These days I was puzzled about how rip a DVD, convert video and transfer music from ipod to computer . I hope all my needs can be satisfied with only one tool. Occasionally , I found the . It has the function of DVD and video converting , extracting audio from DVD movie and video files , transfering songs from iPod to PC. Besides, the transfering speed and quality is really excellent.besides, if you want to watch your movies on your ipod , the 4videosoft is your ideal choice !
moneyfir
Invité

MessageSujet: Nice Share   Full DVD/Video Convert Guide - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMer 20 Jan - 23:07

For mac user :Most people has the habit of collecting DVD movies, however, the disc is really easy to be broken. it is really hard to protect them. So i backup my DVD collection on my computer. i watch the movies whenever i want. i use this to help me. it can convert dvd to any video format you want, such as: mp4, wmv, avi, mov, mkv, flv, 3gp and so on. Here i also recommend you a really powerful . it can convert all videos to different formats.
flytohux
Invité

MessageSujet: big surprise!   Full DVD/Video Convert Guide - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDim 24 Jan - 5:52

Being aim to give you our sincere thanks, 4Videosoft Studio Now offers you the perfect boundle deals at up to 60% Discount

suah as , 4Videosoft and 4Videosoft

more information here
flytohux
Invité

MessageSujet: big surprise!   Full DVD/Video Convert Guide - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDim 24 Jan - 8:47

These days, i found a nice video converter , it is a professional vidoe converter, with it , you can convert between any video formats. It also converts between all audio formats including MP3, MP2, AAC, AC3, WAV, WMA, M4A, RM, RAM, OGG, AU, AIF, AIFF, APE, FLAC, NUT with excellent conversion speed and quality. Then you can easily full enjoy your portable player. And there are many other professional multimedia software made by 4videosoft studio, all of them are worthy of our trust.These days, i found a nice video converter , it is a professional vidoe converter, with it , you can convert between any video formats. It also converts between all audio formats including MP3, MP2, AAC, AC3, WAV, WMA, M4A, RM, RAM, OGG, AU, AIF, AIFF, APE, FLAC, NUT with excellent conversion speed and quality. Then you can easily full enjoy your portable player. And there are many other professional multimedia software made by 4videosoft studio, all of them are worthy of our trust.
cosmo556
Invité

MessageSujet: reply   Full DVD/Video Convert Guide - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSam 30 Jan - 7:47

4Videosoft and 4Videosoft are up to 60 %discount
more information here
xinling2
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: Full DVD/Video Convert Guide   Full DVD/Video Convert Guide - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMar 11 Mai - 10:04

1. I think ,I will register and post to different forums;
2.The, perhaps , I will continue to do yahoo answer ;
3. Then ,I would be allowed to do GSA;
4.And I will do the blog;
5.In the evening,I will do more maintenance.
6.I hope the speed of my computer could be better ,at least ,than today’s .Because how far and how much I can finish my work are much about it’s speed .
chang10
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: Full DVD/Video Convert Guide   Full DVD/Video Convert Guide - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDim 16 Mai - 6:09

Hi, you know what ?4Videosoft is the powerful and professional iPad Converter can convert AVI to iPad, WMV to iPad Video, M4V to iPad Video, HD to iPad Video and MTS, 3GP, HD MP4 etc.to iPad compatible videos like MPEG-4, H.264/MPEG-4 AVC, MOV, M4V. iPad is perfect for watching any kind of video: from common videos to HD movies and other files.If you want to make full use of your iPad you can use 4Videosoft
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Full DVD/Video Convert Guide   Full DVD/Video Convert Guide - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Full DVD/Video Convert Guide
Page 2 sur 2Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2