Le RP Naruto
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Forum role-play de naruto

AccueilDernières imagesRechercherS'enregistrerConnexion
Le Deal du moment :
Cdiscount : -30€ dès 300€ ...
Voir le deal

Just one tool to meet all your need of mutimedia conversion (for Mac/Windows)

4 participants
Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuteurMessage
samantha
Invité

Just one tool to meet all your need of mutimedia conversion (for Mac/Windows) - Page 5 Empty
MessageSujet: Thanks for your sharing. Nice sharing, thanks.   Just one tool to meet all your need of mutimedia conversion (for Mac/Windows) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeVen 1 Oct - 3:49

Thanks for your sharing. Nice sharing, thanks.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
brockjoy
Invité

Just one tool to meet all your need of mutimedia conversion (for Mac/Windows) - Page 5 Empty
MessageSujet: M2TS Converter for you to convert M2TS to popular video files with high quality   Just one tool to meet all your need of mutimedia conversion (for Mac/Windows) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeDim 3 Oct - 3:28

M2TS Converter for you to convert M2TS to popular video files with high quality
M2TS format is an HD video format that is generated by particular models of Sony Camcorder like HDR-SR5 and HDR-SR1 models. And you can convert your M2TS video files to any other video and HD video format, what you need is a M2TS Converter . M2TS Converter is a professional HD Video Converter; it can help you to convert M2TS files to general video and HD video with ease. Also it will preserve the original video format. Using the popular M2TS Converter, you can easily convert M2TS to AVI for you to enjoy. Also you can convert M2TS to MPEG for your to view on your Mac. Convert M2TS to MKV with the fast speed and the excellent image/sound quality. Using this M2TS Converter to convert M2TS to MP4 will be a best choice.
bobailen
Invité

MessageSujet: Best software   Just one tool to meet all your need of mutimedia conversion (for Mac/Windows) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeLun 25 Oct - 10:05

Just using the PDF to ePub Converter , I am sure you can smoothly convert PDF to ePub format, convert several PDF files at once and convert only the pages you need from the source file.It is so good!
Moreover, you can use PDF Converter to convert PDF to ePub and transfer PDF files to txt, image, word, RTF, JPEG, PNG, GIF, BMP,etc. perfectly! YOu can free download to try it, now!
mouthdar
Invité

MessageSujet: [b][url=http://www.topsevenreviews.com/reviews-dvd-to-ipod-converter.html]DVD to iPod Converter[/url][/b] is a professional DVD to iPod conversion tool, with this professional software, you can easily convert your three DVD format files to iPod Video and    Just one tool to meet all your need of mutimedia conversion (for Mac/Windows) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMar 7 Déc - 5:40

is a professional DVD to iPod conversion tool, with this professional software, you can easily convert your three DVD format files to iPod Video and audio files with high sound and image quality. But what kind of DVD to iPod Converter would you choose? I think this will help you to know more information about DVD to iPod Converter details.

Blu-ray Disc is the next generation DVD disc format for storing high-definition video and high-capacity data storage. Its application is very wide. Blu-ray to AVI, Blu –ray to iPad, Blu-ray to iPod, etc. If you want to complete all of these application, what you need is only one software, it is . With a popular and professional Blu-ray Ripper tool, you can easily rip your Blu-ray to AVI, iPad, iPod and other video and audio files. Now the question is, which one should I choose to use? The Next will help you to show all the best Blu-ray Ripper and their features and functions.

Want to convert your video files to other common video format or uncommon video formats? I think you can choose popular and multi-functional . You know, using video converter, you can convert your video files to other video format as you like, and you will get the perfect image and sound quality, you can join multiple video files into a new one and cut one file into several segments. But which one will be suit you? After you read this , you will find one tool for yourself.

is stylish conversion software for you to convert your HD video files to HD Video files or SD video files. Using a HD Converter, you can easily convert your HD AVI, H.264/AVC, HD MPEG4 TS, HD MPEG2 TS, HD WMV, HD QT. And the next will introduce you several HD Converter tools, you can read it and choose one tool for you to free convert your HD video files, enjoy your files.
bobailen
Invité

MessageSujet: Blu-ray disc   Just one tool to meet all your need of mutimedia conversion (for Mac/Windows) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMar 21 Déc - 22:27

Blu-ray disc
Blu-ray Disc (official abbreviation BD) is an optical disc storage medium designed to supersede the DVD format.There are many advantages of Blu-ray Disc.

1.Long life

Blu-ray Disc format, the design life of at least 10-15 years. The 25 to 50GB storage capacity can accommodate the high quality of the existing high definition video, to meet the highest standards of data storage needs.

2.Large capacity

Blu-ray is by far the largest capacity consumer media, the media, but also much higher than the other to promote the format. Because of its huge capacity, Blu-ray Disc high bit rate can not only record high-quality high-definition video (to avoid because of the high compression ratio and reduced image quality), but also for existing and new applications opened up a smooth way.
Despite many advantages, but blu-ray disc is still not universal, many devices do not support blu-ray movies. Now and software allows you to easily retrieve the Blu-ray movies, Blu-ray high-definition video, and convert the m2ts video popular video formats, but there are mutifuntional iPhone / iPod for a transfer of ringtones making software and iPhong.
Now through 4Easysoft blu-ray Ripper to introduce the use of Software:

Step 1 Download and install the

Step 2 Launch it after successfully installed, Double click this Blu Ray Ripper, then you will see the following screen.

Just one tool to meet all your need of mutimedia conversion (for Mac/Windows) - Page 5 Blu-ray-ripper

Step 3 Load Blu Ray

Just one tool to meet all your need of mutimedia conversion (for Mac/Windows) - Page 5 Load-blu-ray

Click the Load Blu-ray button, then you can load your favorite Blu Ray as you like.If you want to merge the selected contents into one file you can click the merge button. As default the merged file is named as Merge.
(1)Click Rename to name the merged file.

(2) Click Clear all to delete all your added files.

(3) Right click the selected file to select "Move Up" or "Move Down" to adjust the sequences for the merged file.

(4)Directly drag other added files to the queue of merged file.

Stelp 4 Convert Blu Ray

When you get ready to convert your movie, click Start to start conversion.Before you start conversion, you can click the "Option" menu to adjust the settings related to conversion.

Just one tool to meet all your need of mutimedia conversion (for Mac/Windows) - Page 5 Settings

When all have completed,click Start to convert Blu ray. And then you can preview the effect in the following screen.

Just one tool to meet all your need of mutimedia conversion (for Mac/Windows) - Page 5 Preview

After successful completed the converting, the result will be stored on the destination folder you previously selected.
That's it! Get ready to enjoy them.

das
Invité

MessageSujet: How to convert video to iPad supported media formats so that you can enjoy DVD, music and video clips on your iPad? The following [b][url=http://www.ipadvideoconverters.com/]iPad Video Converter[/url][/b] programs and multiple [b][url=http://www.ipadvideo   Just one tool to meet all your need of mutimedia conversion (for Mac/Windows) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSam 25 Déc - 4:49

How to convert video to iPad supported media formats so that you can enjoy DVD, music and video clips on your iPad? The following programs and multiple will help you do this easily, quickly, flawlessly.
daa
Invité

MessageSujet: As Blu-ray user, if you wanna to enjoy high-definition video on your Blu-ray, which software in the software market realizes your dream? Try this professional [url=http://www.bluray-converters.com/][b]Blu-ray Converter[/b] [/url] right now! It is an all-i   Just one tool to meet all your need of mutimedia conversion (for Mac/Windows) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeDim 26 Déc - 0:26

As Blu-ray user, if you wanna to enjoy high-definition video on your Blu-ray, which software in the software market realizes your dream? Try this professional Blu-ray Converter right now! It is an all-in-one and professional Blu-ray Disc Ripper software which can meet your demands of converting your Blue-ray DVD movies to some popular video and audio files.
ghj
Invité

MessageSujet: How to convert your video files to iPad? want to view video files on your ipad? [b][url=http://www.ipadvideoconverters.com/]iPad Video Converter[/url][/b] will help you to solve your problem. [b][url=http://www.ipadtransfer.net/]iPad Transfer[/url][/b] wi   Just one tool to meet all your need of mutimedia conversion (for Mac/Windows) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeDim 26 Déc - 9:33

How to convert your video files to iPad? want to view video files on your ipad? will help you to solve your problem. will help you to transfer your movies and music between your iPad and PC.
beldonme
Invité

MessageSujet: MTS Converter is a professional Converter tool for you to convert your MTS files to SD and HD video files for you to enjoy your movies. Using a powerful [b][url=http://www.mtsconverterdownload.com/]MTS Converter[/b][/url], you can easily get your perfect    Just one tool to meet all your need of mutimedia conversion (for Mac/Windows) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJeu 30 Déc - 22:52

MTS Converter is a professional Converter tool for you to convert your MTS files to SD and HD video files for you to enjoy your movies. Using a powerful MTS Converter, you can easily get your perfect MTS files.
Invité

MessageSujet: TS Converter   Just one tool to meet all your need of mutimedia conversion (for Mac/Windows) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSam 1 Jan - 4:40

TS Converter

Happy new year!There is so wonderful news, now you can with the best convert your TS to MPG, WMV, FLV, SWF, MOV and all the popular video formats easily and conveniently, it is so useful. I believe you will like it!
beldonme
Invité

MessageSujet: Want to convert your MTS files on Mac? If you want to view the HD MTS files on different devices, I think [b][url=http://www.mtsconverterdownload.com/mtsconverterformac/mts-converter-for-mac.html]Mac MTS Converter[/url][/b] will help you to convert your M   Just one tool to meet all your need of mutimedia conversion (for Mac/Windows) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeLun 3 Jan - 5:11

Want to convert your MTS files on Mac? If you want to view the HD MTS files on different devices, I think will help you to convert your MTS files to HD and SD video files for you to enjoy it.
maid
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: Just one tool to meet all your need of mutimedia conversion (for Mac/Windows)   Just one tool to meet all your need of mutimedia conversion (for Mac/Windows) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJeu 6 Jan - 5:33

Thank you for sharing the wonderful software, I have also another tool---, you can have a try!
brownaol
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: Just one tool to meet all your need of mutimedia conversion (for Mac/Windows)   Just one tool to meet all your need of mutimedia conversion (for Mac/Windows) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeVen 7 Jan - 0:37

This can convert the video files in video TS folder with perfect quality and fast conversion speed.
beldonme
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: Just one tool to meet all your need of mutimedia conversion (for Mac/Windows)   Just one tool to meet all your need of mutimedia conversion (for Mac/Windows) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeVen 7 Jan - 10:12

The software you shared is so wonderful, I like you, besides, I recommend you another tool--.
beldonme
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: Just one tool to meet all your need of mutimedia conversion (for Mac/Windows)   Just one tool to meet all your need of mutimedia conversion (for Mac/Windows) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSam 8 Jan - 0:12

I will tell you the fantastic software---, it can help you manage your iPad and PC.
beldonme
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: Just one tool to meet all your need of mutimedia conversion (for Mac/Windows)   Just one tool to meet all your need of mutimedia conversion (for Mac/Windows) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSam 8 Jan - 10:57

The software is so cool, thank you for your faboulous tool.
brownaol
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: Just one tool to meet all your need of mutimedia conversion (for Mac/Windows)   Just one tool to meet all your need of mutimedia conversion (for Mac/Windows) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJeu 13 Jan - 0:57

Recently,there is so good software---, with the assitant of it, you can convert TS files to MPEG format, convert TS file to AVI, convert TS to MPG, WMV, FLV, SWF, MOV and all the popular video formats.
bobailen
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: Just one tool to meet all your need of mutimedia conversion (for Mac/Windows)   Just one tool to meet all your need of mutimedia conversion (for Mac/Windows) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJeu 13 Jan - 9:57

The software is so good, thank you for sharing!
bobailen
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: Just one tool to meet all your need of mutimedia conversion (for Mac/Windows)   Just one tool to meet all your need of mutimedia conversion (for Mac/Windows) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeVen 14 Jan - 23:50

It is so cool for iPad fans, as long as you have the , you can transfer videos, audios and images from PC to iPad and copy iPad videos, audios and photos to PC hard driver as backup.
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Just one tool to meet all your need of mutimedia conversion (for Mac/Windows)   Just one tool to meet all your need of mutimedia conversion (for Mac/Windows) - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Just one tool to meet all your need of mutimedia conversion (for Mac/Windows)
Page 5 sur 5Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2, 3, 4, 5