Le RP Naruto
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Forum role-play de naruto

AccueilDernières imagesRechercherS'enregistrerConnexion
Le Deal du moment :
Réassort du coffret Pokémon 151 ...
Voir le deal

Just one tool to meet all your need of mutimedia conversion (for Mac/Windows)

4 participants
Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Suivant
AuteurMessage
parkcino
Invité

Just one tool to meet all your need of mutimedia conversion (for Mac/Windows) - Page 4 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Just one tool to meet all your need of mutimedia conversion (for Mac/Windows)   Just one tool to meet all your need of mutimedia conversion (for Mac/Windows) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMar 30 Mar - 9:10

terrific goods, please have a try at the moment!
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
dsafdsf
Invité

Just one tool to meet all your need of mutimedia conversion (for Mac/Windows) - Page 4 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Just one tool to meet all your need of mutimedia conversion (for Mac/Windows)   Just one tool to meet all your need of mutimedia conversion (for Mac/Windows) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJeu 1 Avr - 9:11

It's so kind to share it,lovely goods!
dsafdf
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: Just one tool to meet all your need of mutimedia conversion (for Mac/Windows)   Just one tool to meet all your need of mutimedia conversion (for Mac/Windows) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSam 3 Avr - 4:02

Such a wonderful software,thanks for sharing it!
fangixng
Invité

MessageSujet: reply   Just one tool to meet all your need of mutimedia conversion (for Mac/Windows) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeDim 4 Avr - 1:12

is such a useful tool, which can rip dvd to popular video formats which can be played on most portable devices, and for youtube fans, i think the is a good program to use!
sdafasd
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: Just one tool to meet all your need of mutimedia conversion (for Mac/Windows)   Just one tool to meet all your need of mutimedia conversion (for Mac/Windows) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMar 6 Avr - 9:04

Quite easy to use,such a powerful goods!
sds
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: Just one tool to meet all your need of mutimedia conversion (for Mac/Windows)   Just one tool to meet all your need of mutimedia conversion (for Mac/Windows) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJeu 8 Avr - 9:03

I've tried,it's really powerful,you can have a try!
asdf
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: Just one tool to meet all your need of mutimedia conversion (for Mac/Windows)   Just one tool to meet all your need of mutimedia conversion (for Mac/Windows) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeVen 9 Avr - 9:13

Do not hesitate to have a try and GOOD LUCK !
ghkjghj
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: Just one tool to meet all your need of mutimedia conversion (for Mac/Windows)   Just one tool to meet all your need of mutimedia conversion (for Mac/Windows) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeDim 11 Avr - 3:52

just download it and it would give you a nice performance.
fdsafdas
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: Just one tool to meet all your need of mutimedia conversion (for Mac/Windows)   Just one tool to meet all your need of mutimedia conversion (for Mac/Windows) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeDim 18 Avr - 7:01

You will enjoy a good time if you have such a software !
zheijidg
Invité

MessageSujet: rely   Just one tool to meet all your need of mutimedia conversion (for Mac/Windows) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSam 24 Avr - 5:45

It is nice to share this!
hatha817
Invité

MessageSujet: How to [url=http://www.mtsconverterreviews.com/how-to-convert-mts-files.html] convert mts files[/url] with easy-operation [url=http://www.mtsconverterreviews.com/mts-converter.html] mts converter[/url], to [url=http://www.mtsconverterreviews.com/mts-to-mp   Just one tool to meet all your need of mutimedia conversion (for Mac/Windows) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeLun 10 Mai - 22:25

How to with easy-operation , to , there is full guide to teach you how to convert mts files. And if you want to edit video with windows movie maker, you can try to help you.
FLV video format is accepted by many popular player, and if you want to upload video to Youtube, this may be quite a nice choice for you.
and with powerful mts converter, to is easy thing for you to do it.
is easy-to-use and you just need a few clicks to finish the MTS file conversion task. The user-friendly interface is another advanyage of MTS Video Converter.
Really nice software, try now.
I also can share with you and or
ha817
Invité

MessageSujet: reply   Just one tool to meet all your need of mutimedia conversion (for Mac/Windows) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMer 12 Mai - 6:47

Apple has released iPhone 3GS a few days ago, to compare with iPhone 3G, iPhone 3GS has more new functions such as built-in video camera with editing, voice control, improved performace, etc. When you havd an iPone on your hand, do you want to be special in crowd? Do you want to own your different ringtones? Why pay every time you want a ringtone when you already have songs in your music library? Making iPhone Ringtone has never been so easier with powerful for windows users, of course, we also prepare a nice software for Apple Mac users. Both this two are the best .
hathaway817

MessageSujet: We believe that good quality software should make complicated things simpler and should make performing a variety of tasks faster, easier, and more efficient for the user.   Just one tool to meet all your need of mutimedia conversion (for Mac/Windows) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeDim 6 Juin - 7:34

We believe that good quality software should make complicated things simpler and should make performing a variety of tasks faster, easier, and more efficient for the user.
kenedypaull

MessageSujet: Hi, do you want to enjoy popular music videos on your iPad? Of course, the answer is YES, but how? First you need a good iPad Video Converter to convert video for iPad, and then you should get how to operate it.   Just one tool to meet all your need of mutimedia conversion (for Mac/Windows) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMer 9 Juin - 8:45

Hi, do you want to enjoy popular music videos on your iPad? Of course, the answer is YES, but how? First you need a good iPad Video Converter to convert video for iPad, and then you should get how to operate it.
I found a nice article on how to convert video to iPad on squidoo, just have a try.
http://www.squidoo.com/ipad-video-converter-the-best-gift-for-fathers-day
kenedypaull

MessageSujet: Re: Just one tool to meet all your need of mutimedia conversion (for Mac/Windows)   Just one tool to meet all your need of mutimedia conversion (for Mac/Windows) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSam 12 Juin - 8:32

Thanks for you kind sharing , I will have a try late.
hathaway817

MessageSujet: Re: Just one tool to meet all your need of mutimedia conversion (for Mac/Windows)   Just one tool to meet all your need of mutimedia conversion (for Mac/Windows) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeVen 9 Juil - 9:51

Hi, summer vacation is coming; it’s time to have a fun. Do you want to enjoy the new DVD movie with your iPod when you are on a long train trip, or enjoy the latest DVD movie “Iron Man 2” on QuickTime player when you at home.
But you must make sure that the iPod can’t accept the normal DVD format, so a dvd ripper is necessary. AVAide DVD Ripper is excellent DVD ripping software with amazing fast and quality, it can rip DVD movie to all popular video or audio formats like DVD to MP4, AVI, MKV, MPEG, WMV,VOB, DivX, XviD, H.264, MP3, WMA, M4A etc.
To enjoy the Iron Man 2 on your QuickTime Player, you can also try this best DVD Ripper or another powerful DVD to mkv converter -- AVAide DVD to MKV Converter powerful and easy-to-use DVD to MKV ripping software which helps you Convert Video from DVD to MKV(Matroska Video) with amazing fast and quality.
AVI is such a popular video format and can be accepted by many portable devices, then AVAide MKV To AVI Converter is so useful for you to have a try, which is really a powerful and professional Video Converter. It helps you convert MKV to AVI file, MKV to AVI converter is also an MKV converter, splitter and editor.
Now just enjoy your Iron Man 2.
hathaway817

MessageSujet: Re: Just one tool to meet all your need of mutimedia conversion (for Mac/Windows)   Just one tool to meet all your need of mutimedia conversion (for Mac/Windows) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSam 24 Juil - 22:08

I wander best software such as best dvd ripper, best video converter for ipad, iphone 4, ipod to help me.
hathaway817

MessageSujet: To talk about [url=http://www.mtsconverterdownload.com/] MTS Converter [/url], we have to get the information about .mts. . MTS is the raw file of AVCHD video, which can't be recognized by most devices. You need MTS Converter to convert .mts files to AVI,   Just one tool to meet all your need of mutimedia conversion (for Mac/Windows) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMer 28 Juil - 9:02

To talk about MTS Converter , we have to get the information about .mts. . MTS is the raw file of AVCHD video, which can't be recognized by most devices. You need MTS Converter to convert .mts files to AVI, FLV, MP4, MOV, 3GP, MP3, WMA, etc. So you can playback MTS file on computer or on iPod, Pocket PC, even share the videos on Internet. As a professional MTS video converter , Tipard MTS Converter can convert MTS video file at fastest speed with least quality loss. Besides converting MTS files, the MTS Converter also can convert *.M2TS files , *.M2T files, etc.

Just one tool to meet all your need of mutimedia conversion (for Mac/Windows) - Page 4 Mts-converter-ads

This powerful mts converter has full support of video formats.
Support Input File Formats

HD Video: HD TS, HD MTS, HD M2TS, HD MPG, HD MPEG,HD MP4, HD WMV, QuickTime HD MOV, HD H.264, HD RM
video: MPG, MPEG, MPEG 2, VOB, DAT, MP4, M4V, TS, RM, RMVB, WMV, ASF, MKV, AVI, 3GP, 3G2, FLV, SWF, MPV, MOD, TOD, QT, MOV, DV, DIF, MJPG, MJPEG
Audio: MP3, MP2, AAC, AC3, WAV, WMA, M4A, RM, RAM, OGG, AU, AIF, AIFF, APE, FLAC, NUT

Support Output File Formats

HD Video: HD H.264, HD AVI, HD MPG, HD TS, HD WMV, HD MPEG 4, HD MOV, HD ASF,DivX HD Video, XviD HD Vide, HD VOB
Video:MPEG-4, H.264/MPEG-4 AVC, MOV, M4V, AVI, DivX, XviD, ASF, WMV, MPEG-1, MPEG-2, 3GP, 3GPP, MKV, FLV, SWF, VOB, DV, Super VCD (NTSC, PAL, SECAM), VCD(NTSC, PAL, SECAM) , DVD(NTSC, PAL, SECAM)
Audio: AAC, AC3, AIFF, AMR, AU, FLAC, MP3, M4V, MP2, OGG, WAV, WMA
Image: JPEG, GIF, BMP

Support Devices

iPod, iPod Touch, iPod Touch 2, iPod Nano, iPod Nano 4, iPod Classic
iPhone, iPhone 3G, Apple TV
PSP, PS3 Wii, Zune, Zune 2, Xbox, Xbox 360
Google Phone, Sony Walkman, Archos, Creative Zen, iRiver, BlackBerry, BlackBerry Storm, BlackBerry Bold, Palm Pre, Motorala, LG, Sony Ericsson, Mobile Phone, etc

Related Tools for you.
M2TS Converter
TS Converter
hathaway817

MessageSujet: Re: Just one tool to meet all your need of mutimedia conversion (for Mac/Windows)   Just one tool to meet all your need of mutimedia conversion (for Mac/Windows) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeVen 30 Juil - 8:52

iPhone Ringtone Conversion Reviews - Make your own ringtone

Pros:

4Videosoft iPhone Ringtone Maker is an industry leader in iPhone Ringtone Maker and has a number of key patents pending. 4Videosoft iPhone Ringtone Maker was recommend not only the economical price, but also the easy operation of its programs. Straightforward navigation, Auto-Started Program and Graphical User Interface which are considered as the best work of developers attracted most iPhone users's eyes.

Cons:

There is a detailed Help file for 4Videosoft iPhone Ringtone Maker, yet this Help file is not detailed enough.

Benefits

Just one tool to meet all your need of mutimedia conversion (for Mac/Windows) - Page 4 Iphone-ringtone-maker-sc

As we all know that iPhone is increasingly popular because its great experience. Tried of the drab iPhone Ringtone, many users want to have a simplest iPhone ringtone DIY method, fortunately 4Videosoft iPhone Ringtone Maker can accomplish this task in a simple way. It's cool to own a 4Videosoft iPhone Ringtone Maker, make unique ringtone for iPhone form your favorite music.

As a versatile iPhone Ringtone Converter, 4Videosoft iPhone Ringtone Maker provides an all-in-one solution to make ringtone for iPhone with your loved music. This iPhone Ringtone Maker converts almost all mainstream video/audio formats including MPEG, WMV, MP4, DivX, MOV, RM, AAC, WMA, MP3 to iPhone ringtone M4R to create iPhone Ringtone. Then transfer converted ringtones to iPhone directly without iTunes. You can remove any old ringtone form iPhone and rename ringtone as you like.

This powerful software does a really good job. Cool interface, easy in operation and rich in supported formats, 4Videosoft iPhone Ringtone maker enables you to create iPhone ringtone easily and fast.

It has been tested that no unstable or unpredictable behavior has been observed under several Windows versions including antivirus applications.

Setup

It takes a few seconds to install this tool. The download size of it is about 4.79 MB. It's a safe program since there are no malicious wares at all. If you find it can not meet your needs, you can unstall it easily with only one click, which is really considerate for users.

Interface

The interface of 4Videosoft iPhone Ringtone Maker is simple and friendly. Straightforward navigation and Graphical User Interface, which could soothe a beginner to some extent. So you could operate with ease.

System Requirements

This smart software runs smoothly on Windows XP Service Pack 2, Windows Vista Home Premium/Business/Enterprise/Ultimate. The requirements of peripheral are: 512 MB RAM or better; Intel or AMD CPU, or above; More than 10MB free space needed, 800x600 or higher Resolution, 16 bit or higher Graphic card.

Conclusion

This powerful software is quite economical at its price charge. The conversion quality is quite nice and there are many parameters to be set by users. It is easy to operate and the parameters could be utilized by experienced users. I publish only the best things to let everyone benefit. It's worth owning 4Videosoft Ringtone Maker
hathaway817

MessageSujet: Re: Just one tool to meet all your need of mutimedia conversion (for Mac/Windows)   Just one tool to meet all your need of mutimedia conversion (for Mac/Windows) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeVen 6 Aoû - 22:20

Just have a try the Best Mac MTS Converter . It can convert MTS video to any other video formats on Mac OS. This Mac MTS Converter supports the converted video playing on the popular devices like iPod, iPhone, PSP,BlackBerry, Xbox360.It also can convert HD H.264, HD MOV, HD WMV to your players compatible video formats.
hathaway817

MessageSujet: Mac iPad Video Converter   Just one tool to meet all your need of mutimedia conversion (for Mac/Windows) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJeu 19 Aoû - 21:51

Mac iPad Video Converter

I need a program that can convert files to iPad video on Mac. The file format to convert is in FLV. I searched a lot for such program or softwares finally I found this Mac iPad Video Converter , which is a specially-designed iPad converter for Mac to convert any popular video file (You tube, TS, TOD, MKV, MTS, AVI, FLV, WMV, MPG, M4V, RM, MOV, etc.) to iPad video MP4, MPEG, H.264 on Mac with high speed and great quality. And there is another useful video converter can help me convert FLV to iPad, it is FLV to iPad Converter for Mac . I have tried both the two iPad converter software, really easy to use. Just have a try.
One of my friends recorded some nice videos with his Sony dxc-390/990, the video files is in .mts, but he wants to enjoy with his iPad, so I recommend him this Mac MTS to iPad Converter to have a try. It does him a favor, I am so happy to help him.
ailen.br
Invité

MessageSujet: Best iPad software   Just one tool to meet all your need of mutimedia conversion (for Mac/Windows) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJeu 19 Aoû - 23:48

Best iPad software

Hot News! I know there is a good website providing so many best iPad softs , you can choose any one useful iPad software to help you convert Youtube videos to iPad, convert DVDs to iPad, rip Blu-ray M2TS to iPad with professional Blu-ray to iPad Ripper . Also provides Mac users this best Mac iPad Video Converter to convert video files to iPad MP4 format and you can enjoy them anywhere anytime.
And there is another special offer, if you don't want to spend more money to get two separate iPad software, you can try this pack software-- Best iPad Suite for Mac , of course, it is available for Apple Mac users.
baronburle

MessageSujet: Wonderful news!I have found a best website--[url=http://www.iphoneringtone.us/] iPhone Ringtone Maker [/url], it is very useful for iPhone fans to transfer all kinds of video/audio formats to your iPhone Ringtone as easily and quickly possible!   Just one tool to meet all your need of mutimedia conversion (for Mac/Windows) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMar 14 Sep - 5:58

Wonderful news!I have found a best website-- iPhone Ringtone Maker , it is very useful for iPhone fans to transfer all kinds of video/audio formats to your iPhone Ringtone as easily and quickly possible!
I faithfully believe, once you own this iPhone Ringtone Maker for Mac , you can make any your favorite iPhone Ringtone, especially, the MP3 to iPhone Ringtone is more surprising! Take action immediately!
mercybed
Invité

MessageSujet: How to make iPhone Ringtone and iPhone 4G Ringtone   Just one tool to meet all your need of mutimedia conversion (for Mac/Windows) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMer 22 Sep - 3:13

How to make iPhone Ringtone and iPhone 4G Ringtone
Want to make your own iPhone Ringtone for your iPhone or create your own iPhone 4G Ringtone? I will help you do all the things. I will recommend you with a professional iPhone Ringtone Converter for Mac , using this Mac iPhone Ringtone Converter, you can convert video and DVDs to iPhone Ringtone on Mac. Or you can use a professional iPhone Ringtone Maker for Mac . Also you can convert your video and DVD background music to iPhone 4G M4R format. And you need a iPhone Video Converter for Mac . Also you can use a popular M4R Converter for Mac , you can create your own iPhone Ringtone including MP3, WMA, AAC, WAV, OGG, M4A, RA, RAM, AC3, MP2 etc. And if you want to create a new ringtone for your iPhone 4 on Mac, you can use iPhone 4G Ringtone Maker for Mac , using this iPhone 4G Ringtone Creator, you can easily create your iPhone M4R ringtone from all popular DVD, video and music files.
Moreover, you can use iPhone 4G HD Converter for Mac for your iPhone 4. With this Mac iPhone 4G HD Converter, you can convert video and audio files to iPhone 4G HD video or convert HD video to HD video on Mac with ease.
Thus, own these tools, you can easily create your iPhone Ringtone and iPhone 4G Ringtone, the step by step operations will help you to make your Ringtone fast.
baronburle

MessageSujet: I have found a wonderful converter from [b] squidoo [/b]--[url=http://www.squidoo.com/convert-epub-from-pc-to-ipad] [b] Transfer epub from PC to iPad [/b] [/url] to help iPad fans to solve many puzzle questions. You can get it from here--The [url=http://w   Just one tool to meet all your need of mutimedia conversion (for Mac/Windows) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMar 28 Sep - 4:10

I have found a wonderful converter from squidoo -- Transfer epub from PC to iPad to help iPad fans to solve many puzzle questions. You can get it from here--The Best iPad soft . With the help of it, you can convert video to iPad, rip Blu-ray M2TS to iPad and rip DVD to ipad, etc.
In addition, the ipad video converter for Mac has other functions, for example, transfering Blu-ray to iPad Ripper is fantastic! And the iPad Mate is a good tool which can transfer videos, songs, photos from computer to iPad and from iPad to PC with high quality and fast speed!
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Just one tool to meet all your need of mutimedia conversion (for Mac/Windows)   Just one tool to meet all your need of mutimedia conversion (for Mac/Windows) - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Just one tool to meet all your need of mutimedia conversion (for Mac/Windows)
Page 4 sur 5Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Suivant