Le RP Naruto
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Forum role-play de naruto

AccueilDernières imagesRechercherS'enregistrerConnexion
-21%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
LEGO® Icons 10329 Les Plantes Miniatures, Collection Botanique
39.59 € 49.99 €
Voir le deal
Le Deal du moment : -14%
Apple MacBook Air (2020) 13,3″ Puce Apple M1 ...
Voir le deal
799 €

How to Convert Video Files on Mac/Windows

Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Suivant
AuteurMessage
asdfasdf
Invité

How to Convert Video Files on Mac/Windows - Page 5 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: How to Convert Video Files on Mac/Windows   How to Convert Video Files on Mac/Windows - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeLun 25 Jan - 9:40

These days I was puzzled about how rip a DVD, convert video and transfer music from ipod to computer . I hope all my needs can be satisfied with only one tool. Occasionally , I found the Suite. It has the function of DVD and video converting , extracting audio from DVD movie and video files , transfering songs from iPod to PC. Besides, the transfering speed and quality is really excellent. If you are a Mac user, the is just for you. You can first read this this article to know how to or video step by step .
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
sdfsadf
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: How to Convert Video Files on Mac/Windows   How to Convert Video Files on Mac/Windows - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeLun 25 Jan - 22:41

Make my own ringtone for my iPhone i use Aiseesoft

if you are a Mac user:
try this
asdfsadf
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: How to Convert Video Files on Mac/Windows   How to Convert Video Files on Mac/Windows - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMar 26 Jan - 10:42

i found a really nice . it is really powerful that can convert M2TS to AVI, MP4, WMV, 3GP and all the popular video formats. It also natively supports converting MTS, TS, TOD, MOD and more. Aiseesoft can efficiently convert all audios to AAC, AC3, MP3, M4A, MP2, OGG, WAV, WMA and more, or extract audio from M2TS, TS and others to those audio formats.
it is really fast and can do many video editing works, such as trim, crop, merge and so on.
asdfasdf
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: How to Convert Video Files on Mac/Windows   How to Convert Video Files on Mac/Windows - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMar 26 Jan - 21:49

Share a , which can rip Blu-Ray DVD and Common DVD with Only One Ripper.
This can convert Blu Ray DVD and m2ts files to HD video including HD AVI, HD XviD/DivX, HD MP4, MOV, HD WMV files and all the common video formats MP4, AVI, WMV, MKV, FLV, SWF with high quality.
asdfsafd
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: How to Convert Video Files on Mac/Windows   How to Convert Video Files on Mac/Windows - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMer 27 Jan - 9:28

I am a Mac user and i have bunches of DVD movies and home-made DVD videos, sometimes i break my DVD disc and it is really bad. Now i found a really powerful and easy to use . it can help me to copy my DVD movies to another DVD disc and when i want to watch my dvd or borrow to friends i can use the copy one not the original. it is really nice that i can protect my DVD movie from being destroyed.
it can copy DVD-5(holds 4.7 G) to DVD-5, copy DVD-9 (holds 8.5 G) to DVD-9, or compress DVD-9 to DVD-5. This Mac DVD Copy software also provides you to Copy DVD successively, select what you want subtitle, audio tracks, include the DVD Menus or remove it to your own defined DVD, or edit your DVD volume.

if you do not want to copy the DVD disc, you can also use this to convert your DVD movies to normal video format that can be played on your Mac, such as AVI, MP4, MOV, MKV, WMV, DivX, XviD, MPEG-1/2, 3GP, 3G2, VOB… video formats, and MP3, AAC, AC3… audio formats on Mac.
it is really fast and with high output quality. it can also do many video editing works, such as trim, crop, merge and snapshot, effect, etc.

When you have many video with different video formats, it is really unconvenient. here i know a really powerful that will help you to convert your videos to the video format you want on your Mac.it can convert your videos to AVI, MP4, MOV, MKV, WMV, DivX, XviD, MPEG-1/2, 3GP, 3G2, VOB and HD Video (TS, MTS, M2TS), MP3, AAC, and AC3 Audio etc. In addition, the best video converter for Mac can also extract audio from video file and convert video to MP3, AC3, and AAC…as you want.
asdfasdf
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: How to Convert Video Files on Mac/Windows   How to Convert Video Files on Mac/Windows - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMer 27 Jan - 22:10

Here, I share a best , which can convert between all popular video and audio formats with super fast conversion speed and high output quality, such as AVI, MP4, MOV, MKV, WMV, DivX, XviD, MPEG-1/2, 3GP, 3G2, VOB and HD Video (TS, MTS, M2TS), MP3, AAC, and AC3 Audio etc.
And if you're windows users, you can have a try this .
asdfsadf
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: How to Convert Video Files on Mac/Windows   How to Convert Video Files on Mac/Windows - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJeu 28 Jan - 22:04

These days I was puzzled about how rip a DVD, convert video and transfer music from ipod to computer . I hope all my needs can be satisfied with only one tool. Occasionally , I found the Suite. It has the function of DVD and video converting , extracting audio from DVD movie and video files , transfering songs from iPod to PC. Besides, the transfering speed and quality is really excellent. If you are a Mac user, the is just for you. You can first read this this article to know how to or video step by step .
sadfasdf
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: How to Convert Video Files on Mac/Windows   How to Convert Video Files on Mac/Windows - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeVen 29 Jan - 9:23

Here, I share a best , which can convert between all popular video and audio formats with super fast conversion speed and high output quality, such as AVI, MP4, MOV, MKV, WMV, DivX, XviD, MPEG-1/2, 3GP, 3G2, VOB and HD Video (TS, MTS, M2TS), MP3, AAC, and AC3 Audio etc.
asdfsadf
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: How to Convert Video Files on Mac/Windows   How to Convert Video Files on Mac/Windows - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeDim 31 Jan - 21:50

I am a Mac user and i have bunches of DVD movies and home-made DVD videos, sometimes i break my DVD disc and it is really bad. Now i found a really powerful and easy to use . it can help me to copy my DVD movies to another DVD disc and when i want to watch my dvd or borrow to friends i can use the copy one not the original. it is really nice that i can protect my DVD movie from being destroyed.
it can copy DVD-5(holds 4.7 G) to DVD-5, copy DVD-9 (holds 8.5 G) to DVD-9, or compress DVD-9 to DVD-5. This Mac DVD Copy software also provides you to Copy DVD successively, select what you want subtitle, audio tracks, include the DVD Menus or remove it to your own defined DVD, or edit your DVD volume.

if you do not want to copy the DVD disc, you can also use this to convert your DVD movies to normal video format that can be played on your Mac, such as AVI, MP4, MOV, MKV, WMV, DivX, XviD, MPEG-1/2, 3GP, 3G2, VOB… video formats, and MP3, AAC, AC3… audio formats on Mac.
it is really fast and with high output quality. it can also do many video editing works, such as trim, crop, merge and snapshot, effect, etc.

When you have many video with different video formats, it is really unconvenient. here i know a really powerful that will help you to convert your videos to the video format you want on your Mac.it can convert your videos to AVI, MP4, MOV, MKV, WMV, DivX, XviD, MPEG-1/2, 3GP, 3G2, VOB and HD Video (TS, MTS, M2TS), MP3, AAC, and AC3 Audio etc. In addition, the best video converter for Mac can also extract audio from video file and convert video to MP3, AC3, and AAC…as you want.
asdfasfd
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: How to Convert Video Files on Mac/Windows   How to Convert Video Files on Mac/Windows - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeLun 1 Fév - 21:30

Most people has the habit of collecting DVD movies, however, the disc is really easy to be broken. it is really hard to protect them. So i backup my DVD collection on my computer. i watch the movies whenever i want. i use this to help me.
it can convert dvd to any video format you want, such as: mp4, wmv, avi, mov, mkv, flv, 3gp and so on. Here i also recommend you a really powerful . it can convert all videos to different formats.
asdfasdf
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: How to Convert Video Files on Mac/Windows   How to Convert Video Files on Mac/Windows - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMar 2 Fév - 9:32

asdfasdf
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: How to Convert Video Files on Mac/Windows   How to Convert Video Files on Mac/Windows - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMar 2 Fév - 22:04

This can convert Blu Ray DVD and m2ts files to HD video including HD AVI, HD XviD/DivX, HD MP4, MOV, HD WMV files and all the common video formats MP4, AVI, WMV, MKV, FLV, SWF with high quality.
asdfasdf
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: How to Convert Video Files on Mac/Windows   How to Convert Video Files on Mac/Windows - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMer 3 Fév - 9:37

Most people has the habit of collecting DVD movies, however, the disc is really easy to be broken. it is really hard to protect them. So i backup my DVD collection on my computer. i watch the movies whenever i want. i use this to help me.
it can convert dvd to any video format you want, such as: mp4, wmv, avi, mov, mkv, flv, 3gp and so on. Here i also recommend you a really powerful . it can convert all videos to different formats.
More, I use to put my DVD on my iPod easily.
it is really fast and easy to use
asdfsadf
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: How to Convert Video Files on Mac/Windows   How to Convert Video Files on Mac/Windows - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMer 3 Fév - 22:09

asdfasdf
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: How to Convert Video Files on Mac/Windows   How to Convert Video Files on Mac/Windows - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJeu 4 Fév - 9:45

Make my own ringtone for my iPhone i use Aiseesoft

if you are a Mac user:
try this
asdfasdf
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: How to Convert Video Files on Mac/Windows   How to Convert Video Files on Mac/Windows - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJeu 4 Fév - 22:50

asdfsdf
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: How to Convert Video Files on Mac/Windows   How to Convert Video Files on Mac/Windows - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeVen 5 Fév - 23:24

asdfasdf
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: How to Convert Video Files on Mac/Windows   How to Convert Video Files on Mac/Windows - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeDim 7 Fév - 21:51

asdfasdf
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: How to Convert Video Files on Mac/Windows   How to Convert Video Files on Mac/Windows - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeLun 8 Fév - 22:49

I know a really nice . it can convert almost all popular video format. it can also a that can compress HD video to standard video mp4 video to put on iPod, iPhone, Archos, PSP and other portable devices. it also has powerful video editing functions, such as effect, trim, crop, and so on.
i found a really nice . it is really powerful that can convert M2TS to AVI, MP4, WMV, 3GP and all the popular video formats. It also natively supports converting MTS, TS, TOD, MOD and more.
asdfasdf
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: How to Convert Video Files on Mac/Windows   How to Convert Video Files on Mac/Windows - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMar 9 Fév - 23:09

Always want to watch my movies on my Nintendo. Now i found a really powerful . it can convert all the movie format to DPG format for Nintendo. and there is also a . and if you want to put your DVD movies on your Nintendo, it is easy. will help you to do that.
asdfasdf
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: How to Convert Video Files on Mac/Windows   How to Convert Video Files on Mac/Windows - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMer 10 Fév - 23:11

asdfasdf
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: How to Convert Video Files on Mac/Windows   How to Convert Video Files on Mac/Windows - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJeu 11 Fév - 9:05

sadfasdf
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: How to Convert Video Files on Mac/Windows   How to Convert Video Files on Mac/Windows - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJeu 11 Fév - 23:11

Aiseesoft help you to rip your home-made DVDs, DVD Movies to all popular video formats, and works pergectly with all portable media players.

1. Rip DVDs to MP4, H.264, AVI, MP3, WMV, WMA, FLV, MKV, MPEG-1, MPEG-2, 3GP, 3GPP, VOB, DivX, Mov, RM, RMVB, M4A, AAC, WAV, etc

2. Work perfectly with PSP, iPod Classic, iPod Touch, iPod Nano, iPhone (3G), iPhone, Zune, Zune 2, Blackberry, Nokia, Creative Zen, Sony Walkman, iRiver PMP, Archos, PS3, Apple TV, Xbox, iPAQ, Pocket PC, Mobile Phone

3. Provide the fastest conversion speed (>300%), completely support dual core CPU.

4. Do trim, crop, merge and extract audio file from DVD movies.

How to Convert Video Files on Mac/Windows - Page 5 Dvd-ripper-total-video-converter-0521

Aiseesoft help you to convert all your videos from internet, camera and so on to the right video format you want.

1. Convert MP4, H.264, AVI, MP3, WMV, WMA, FLV, MKV, MPEG-1, MPEG-2, 3GP, 3GPP, VOB, DivX, Mov, RM, RMVB, M4A, AAC, WAV

2. Work perfectly with PSP, iPod Classic, iPod Touch, iPod Nano, iPhone (3G), iPhone, Zune, Zune 2, Blackberry, Nokia, Creative Zen, Sony Walkman, iRiver PMP, Archos, PS3, Apple TV, Xbox, iPAQ, Pocket PC, Mobile Phone

3. Provide the fastest conversion speed (>300%), completely support dual core CPU
asdfasdf
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: How to Convert Video Files on Mac/Windows   How to Convert Video Files on Mac/Windows - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMar 16 Fév - 0:13

asdfasdf
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: How to Convert Video Files on Mac/Windows   How to Convert Video Files on Mac/Windows - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSam 20 Fév - 4:00

Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: How to Convert Video Files on Mac/Windows   How to Convert Video Files on Mac/Windows - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

How to Convert Video Files on Mac/Windows
Page 5 sur 8Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Suivant