Le RP Naruto
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Forum role-play de naruto

AccueilDernières imagesRechercherS'enregistrerConnexion
-21%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
LEGO® Icons 10329 Les Plantes Miniatures, Collection Botanique
39.59 € 49.99 €
Voir le deal
Le Deal du moment :
Bon plan achat en duo : 2ème robot cuiseur ...
Voir le deal
600 €

How to Convert Video Files on Mac/Windows

Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Suivant
AuteurMessage
sadfsafd
Invité

How to Convert Video Files on Mac/Windows - Page 3 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: How to Convert Video Files on Mac/Windows   How to Convert Video Files on Mac/Windows - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeLun 21 Déc - 21:45

I have lots of video and audio files, while I can't import them into itunes because they aren't the proper formats. And few days ago, my friend recommends me an good and , which can convert other video and audio formats to ipod/iphone formats. So now I can enjoy my videos at will
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
asdfsdf
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: How to Convert Video Files on Mac/Windows   How to Convert Video Files on Mac/Windows - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMar 22 Déc - 9:36

I own ipod and iphone, and I feel it's so inconvenient because I have to use itunes to enjoy them.
While Now I'm using Aiseesoft and instead of itunes.
These software can import video, audio, photo files or folders, photos from PC to iPod without iTunes, backup files from iPod to PC, even transfer DVDs, any videos, any audios to iPod, then output those files to iPod directly, make iPhone ringtone as well
asdfsdf
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: How to Convert Video Files on Mac/Windows   How to Convert Video Files on Mac/Windows - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMar 22 Déc - 21:48

Here, I share a best , which can convert between all popular video and audio formats with super fast conversion speed and high output quality, such as AVI, MP4, MOV, MKV, WMV, DivX, XviD, MPEG-1/2, 3GP, 3G2, VOB and HD Video (TS, MTS, M2TS), MP3, AAC, and AC3 Audio etc.
And if you're windows users, you can have a try this .
asdfsadf
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: How to Convert Video Files on Mac/Windows   How to Convert Video Files on Mac/Windows - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMer 23 Déc - 9:39

I am a Mac user and i have bunches of DVD movies and home-made DVD videos, sometimes i break my DVD disc and it is really bad. Now i found a really powerful and easy to use . it can help me to copy my DVD movies to another DVD disc and when i want to watch my dvd or borrow to friends i can use the copy one not the original. it is really nice that i can protect my DVD movie from being destroyed.
it can copy DVD-5(holds 4.7 G) to DVD-5, copy DVD-9 (holds 8.5 G) to DVD-9, or compress DVD-9 to DVD-5. This Mac DVD Copy software also provides you to Copy DVD successively, select what you want subtitle, audio tracks, include the DVD Menus or remove it to your own defined DVD, or edit your DVD volume.

if you do not want to copy the DVD disc, you can also use this to convert your DVD movies to normal video format that can be played on your Mac, such as AVI, MP4, MOV, MKV, WMV, DivX, XviD, MPEG-1/2, 3GP, 3G2, VOB… video formats, and MP3, AAC, AC3… audio formats on Mac.
it is really fast and with high output quality. it can also do many video editing works, such as trim, crop, merge and snapshot, effect, etc.

When you have many video with different video formats, it is really unconvenient. here i know a really powerful that will help you to convert your videos to the video format you want on your Mac.it can convert your videos to AVI, MP4, MOV, MKV, WMV, DivX, XviD, MPEG-1/2, 3GP, 3G2, VOB and HD Video (TS, MTS, M2TS), MP3, AAC, and AC3 Audio etc. In addition, the best video converter for Mac can also extract audio from video file and convert video to MP3, AC3, and AAC…as you want.
asdfsadf
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: How to Convert Video Files on Mac/Windows   How to Convert Video Files on Mac/Windows - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMer 23 Déc - 21:26

Most people has the habit of collecting DVD movies, however, the disc is really easy to be broken. it is really hard to protect them. So i backup my DVD collection on my computer. i watch the movies whenever i want. i use this to help me.
it can convert dvd to any video format you want, such as: mp4, wmv, avi, mov, mkv, flv, 3gp and so on. Here i also recommend you a really powerful . it can convert all videos to different formats.
adfsdf
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: How to Convert Video Files on Mac/Windows   How to Convert Video Files on Mac/Windows - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJeu 24 Déc - 10:25

Make my own ringtone for my iPhone i use Aiseesoft

if you are a Mac user:
try this
sadfsadf
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: How to Convert Video Files on Mac/Windows   How to Convert Video Files on Mac/Windows - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJeu 24 Déc - 15:40

Enjoy Christmas time and get 20% off on many hot products in Aiseesoft Studio.
How to Convert Video Files on Mac/Windows - Page 3 Xmas

Aiseesoft Studio provides 20% off on many hot products.

No1. /

How to Convert Video Files on Mac/Windows - Page 3 4209559841_03ba71fba9

Rip DVD to MP4, H.264, AVI, WMV, FLV, MKV, 3GP, 3GPP, VOB, DivX, MOV, even rip DVD to HD video on Windows and Mac
Video editing functions: trim, crop, merge, effect, snapshot and so on.

Also other DVD products: , , , .

No2. /

How to Convert Video Files on Mac/Windows - Page 3 4210323898_45d7581141

Convert video to MP4/MKV/WMV/AVI and other popular formats, convert between HD video and SD video along with trm, crop, merge, watermark editing features on both Windows and Mac

Other popular video converter: , , , .

No3.
How to Convert Video Files on Mac/Windows - Page 3 4210323710_6192b0b13f

Create your own Slide show from your source media files – videos, photos and music files. After the making and editing, you can create your own video/audio files as the formats of MP4, AVI, FLV, SWF, MP3, M4A, AAC and any other formats.

For more info please go to
asdfsdf
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: How to Convert Video Files on Mac/Windows   How to Convert Video Files on Mac/Windows - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJeu 24 Déc - 21:48

nice. it is really helpful and it works for me.
asdfasdf
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: How to Convert Video Files on Mac/Windows   How to Convert Video Files on Mac/Windows - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeVen 25 Déc - 22:08

asdfasdf
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: How to Convert Video Files on Mac/Windows   How to Convert Video Files on Mac/Windows - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSam 26 Déc - 0:52

Here, I share a best , which can convert between all popular video and audio formats with super fast conversion speed and high output quality, such as AVI, MP4, MOV, MKV, WMV, DivX, XviD, MPEG-1/2, 3GP, 3G2, VOB and HD Video (TS, MTS, M2TS), MP3, AAC, and AC3 Audio etc.
asdfsadf
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: How to Convert Video Files on Mac/Windows   How to Convert Video Files on Mac/Windows - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSam 26 Déc - 7:07

nice guide thx.
merry christmas
asdfsdf
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: How to Convert Video Files on Mac/Windows   How to Convert Video Files on Mac/Windows - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSam 26 Déc - 9:27

nice guide thx, it is really helpful to me.
thanks for sharing
asdfsadf
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: How to Convert Video Files on Mac/Windows   How to Convert Video Files on Mac/Windows - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSam 26 Déc - 16:07

great guide thx for sharing.
asdfsadf
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: How to Convert Video Files on Mac/Windows   How to Convert Video Files on Mac/Windows - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSam 26 Déc - 22:07

great guide. thank you for sharing this useful guide.
it is really useful.
asdfasdf
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: How to Convert Video Files on Mac/Windows   How to Convert Video Files on Mac/Windows - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDim 27 Déc - 4:05

great guide. thank you for sharing this and it is really nice.
asdfasdf
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: How to Convert Video Files on Mac/Windows   How to Convert Video Files on Mac/Windows - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDim 27 Déc - 10:06

Most people has the habit of collecting DVD movies, however, the disc is really easy to be broken. it is really hard to protect them. So i backup my DVD collection on my computer. i watch the movies whenever i want. i use this to help me.
it can convert dvd to any video format you want, such as: mp4, wmv, avi, mov, mkv, flv, 3gp and so on. Here i also recommend you a really powerful . it can convert all videos to different formats.
asdfsadf
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: How to Convert Video Files on Mac/Windows   How to Convert Video Files on Mac/Windows - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDim 27 Déc - 22:21

asdfsdf
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: How to Convert Video Files on Mac/Windows   How to Convert Video Files on Mac/Windows - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeLun 28 Déc - 9:56

Here, I share a best Video Converter for Mac, which can convert between all popular video and audio formats with super fast conversion speed and high output quality, such as AVI, MP4, MOV, MKV, WMV, DivX, XviD, MPEG-1/2, 3GP, 3G2, VOB and HD Video (TS, MTS, M2TS), MP3, AAC, and AC3 Audio etc.
And if you're windows users, you can have a try this Video Converter.
asdfadsf
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: How to Convert Video Files on Mac/Windows   How to Convert Video Files on Mac/Windows - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeLun 28 Déc - 22:30

These days I was puzzled about how rip a DVD, convert video and transfer music from ipod to computer . I hope all my needs can be satisfied with only one tool. Occasionally , I found the Suite. It has the function of DVD and video converting , extracting audio from DVD movie and video files , transfering songs from iPod to PC. Besides, the transfering speed and quality is really excellent. If you are a Mac user, the is just for you. You can first read this this article to know how to or video step by step .
asdfsadf
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: How to Convert Video Files on Mac/Windows   How to Convert Video Files on Mac/Windows - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMar 29 Déc - 9:50

I am a Mac user and i have bunches of DVD movies and home-made DVD videos, sometimes i break my DVD disc and it is really bad. Now i found a really powerful and easy to use . it can help me to copy my DVD movies to another DVD disc and when i want to watch my dvd or borrow to friends i can use the copy one not the original. it is really nice that i can protect my DVD movie from being destroyed.
it can copy DVD-5(holds 4.7 G) to DVD-5, copy DVD-9 (holds 8.5 G) to DVD-9, or compress DVD-9 to DVD-5. This Mac DVD Copy software also provides you to Copy DVD successively, select what you want subtitle, audio tracks, include the DVD Menus or remove it to your own defined DVD, or edit your DVD volume.

if you do not want to copy the DVD disc, you can also use this to convert your DVD movies to normal video format that can be played on your Mac, such as AVI, MP4, MOV, MKV, WMV, DivX, XviD, MPEG-1/2, 3GP, 3G2, VOB… video formats, and MP3, AAC, AC3… audio formats on Mac.
it is really fast and with high output quality. it can also do many video editing works, such as trim, crop, merge and snapshot, effect, etc.

When you have many video with different video formats, it is really unconvenient. here i know a really powerful that will help you to convert your videos to the video format you want on your Mac.it can convert your videos to AVI, MP4, MOV, MKV, WMV, DivX, XviD, MPEG-1/2, 3GP, 3G2, VOB and HD Video (TS, MTS, M2TS), MP3, AAC, and AC3 Audio etc. In addition, the best video converter for Mac can also extract audio from video file and convert video to MP3, AC3, and AAC…as you want.
asdfsadf
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: How to Convert Video Files on Mac/Windows   How to Convert Video Files on Mac/Windows - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMar 29 Déc - 22:19

is a really nice converter that can convert your MTS file to other video format, it is also a that can convert M2TS, TS and other HD video. it also has powerful video editing functions, such as effect, trim, crop, merge ans so on.
asdfsadf
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: How to Convert Video Files on Mac/Windows   How to Convert Video Files on Mac/Windows - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMer 30 Déc - 22:12

if you are a Mac user:
try this
asdfsdf
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: How to Convert Video Files on Mac/Windows   How to Convert Video Files on Mac/Windows - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDim 3 Jan - 0:11

asdfsdf
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: How to Convert Video Files on Mac/Windows   How to Convert Video Files on Mac/Windows - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDim 3 Jan - 22:20

Trasnfer songs and video from iPod to computer, from computer to iPod and from iPod to iPod. i use
asdfasdf
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: How to Convert Video Files on Mac/Windows   How to Convert Video Files on Mac/Windows - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeLun 4 Jan - 9:57

if you are a Mac user:
try this
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: How to Convert Video Files on Mac/Windows   How to Convert Video Files on Mac/Windows - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

How to Convert Video Files on Mac/Windows
Page 3 sur 8Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Suivant