Le RP Naruto
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Forum role-play de naruto

AccueilDernières imagesRechercherS'enregistrerConnexion
Le Deal du moment : -39%
Pack Home Cinéma Magnat Monitor : Ampli DENON ...
Voir le deal
1190 €
-40%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Tefal Ingenio Emotion – Batterie de cuisine 10 pièces (induction, ...
59.99 € 99.99 €
Voir le deal

How to Convert Video Files on Mac/Windows

Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
AuteurMessage
dfasdfas
Invité

How to Convert Video Files on Mac/Windows - Page 8 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: How to Convert Video Files on Mac/Windows   How to Convert Video Files on Mac/Windows - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMer 23 Juin - 9:36

Converter provides powerful and professional functions. With , you can convert your PDF files to ePub file easily and quickly. So you can read eBooks more easily on your iPad, iPhone, iPod Touch, Sony Reader or other eBook Readers.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
asdfasdf
Invité

How to Convert Video Files on Mac/Windows - Page 8 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: How to Convert Video Files on Mac/Windows   How to Convert Video Files on Mac/Windows - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeJeu 24 Juin - 10:21

I am a Mac user and i have bunches of DVD movies and home-made DVD videos, sometimes i break my DVD disc and it is really bad. Now i found a really powerful and easy to use . it can help me to copy my DVD movies to another DVD disc and when i want to watch my dvd or borrow to friends i can use the copy one not the original. it is really nice that i can protect my DVD movie from being destroyed.
it can copy DVD-5(holds 4.7 G) to DVD-5, copy DVD-9 (holds 8.5 G) to DVD-9, or compress DVD-9 to DVD-5. This Mac DVD Copy software also provides you to Copy DVD successively, select what you want subtitle, audio tracks, include the DVD Menus or remove it to your own defined DVD, or edit your DVD volume.

if you do not want to copy the DVD disc, you can also use this to convert your DVD movies to normal video format that can be played on your Mac, such as AVI, MP4, MOV, MKV, WMV, DivX, XviD, MPEG-1/2, 3GP, 3G2, VOB… video formats, and MP3, AAC, AC3… audio formats on Mac.
it is really fast and with high output quality. it can also do many video editing works, such as trim, crop, merge and snapshot, effect, etc.

When you have many video with different video formats, it is really unconvenient. here i know a really powerful that will help you to convert your videos to the video format you want on your Mac.it can convert your videos to AVI, MP4, MOV, MKV, WMV, DivX, XviD, MPEG-1/2, 3GP, 3G2, VOB and HD Video (TS, MTS, M2TS), MP3, AAC, and AC3 Audio etc. In addition, the best video converter for Mac can also extract audio from video file and convert video to MP3, AC3, and AAC…as you want.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

How to Convert Video Files on Mac/Windows
Page 8 sur 8Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8