Le RP Naruto
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Forum role-play de naruto

AccueilDernières imagesRechercherS'enregistrerConnexion
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Cartes Pokémon 151 : où trouver le coffret Collection Alakazam-ex ?
Voir le deal
Le Deal du moment : -45%
WHIRLPOOL OWFC3C26X – Lave-vaisselle pose libre ...
Voir le deal
339 €

How to Convert Video Files on Mac/Windows

Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Suivant
AuteurMessage
sdfsd
Invité

How to Convert Video Files on Mac/Windows - Page 2 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: How to Convert Video Files on Mac/Windows   How to Convert Video Files on Mac/Windows - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJeu 3 Déc - 21:50

Most people has the habit of collecting DVD movies, however, the disc is really easy to be broken. it is really hard to protect them. So i backup my DVD collection on my computer. i watch the movies whenever i want. i use this to help me.

More, I use to put my DVD on my iPod easily.
it is really fast and easy to use
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
ewrqwer
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: How to Convert Video Files on Mac/Windows   How to Convert Video Files on Mac/Windows - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSam 5 Déc - 22:22

I am a Mac user and i have bunches of DVD movies and home-made DVD videos, sometimes i break my DVD disc and it is really bad. Now i found a really powerful and easy to use . it can help me to copy my DVD movies to another DVD disc and when i want to watch my dvd or borrow to friends i can use the copy one not the original. it is really nice that i can protect my DVD movie from being destroyed.
it can copy DVD-5(holds 4.7 G) to DVD-5, copy DVD-9 (holds 8.5 G) to DVD-9, or compress DVD-9 to DVD-5. This Mac DVD Copy software also provides you to Copy DVD successively, select what you want subtitle, audio tracks, include the DVD Menus or remove it to your own defined DVD, or edit your DVD volume.

if you do not want to copy the DVD disc, you can also use this to convert your DVD movies to normal video format that can be played on your Mac, such as AVI, MP4, MOV, MKV, WMV, DivX, XviD, MPEG-1/2, 3GP, 3G2, VOB… video formats, and MP3, AAC, AC3… audio formats on Mac.
it is really fast and with high output quality. it can also do many video editing works, such as trim, crop, merge and snapshot, effect, etc.

When you have many video with different video formats, it is really unconvenient. here i know a really powerful that will help you to convert your videos to the video format you want on your Mac.it can convert your videos to AVI, MP4, MOV, MKV, WMV, DivX, XviD, MPEG-1/2, 3GP, 3G2, VOB and HD Video (TS, MTS, M2TS), MP3, AAC, and AC3 Audio etc. In addition, the best video converter for Mac can also extract audio from video file and convert video to MP3, AC3, and AAC…as you want.
sadfasd
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: How to Convert Video Files on Mac/Windows   How to Convert Video Files on Mac/Windows - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDim 6 Déc - 23:05

Convert videos i use . it is very easy to use and powerful. it can help you to convert your videos to MP4/MKV/WMV/AVI and other popular formats such as: H.264/MPEG-4 AVC, FLV, MPEG-1, MPEG-2, 3GP, 3GPP, DivX, Mov, M4V, DivX, XviD, ASF, SWF, VOB, DV, Super VCD(NTSC, PAL, SECAM), VCD(NTSC, PAL, SECAM) , DVD(NTSC, PAL, SECAM) and HD video etc with high speed and excellent sound/image quality.
also it is also a really nice
sdfsad
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: How to Convert Video Files on Mac/Windows   How to Convert Video Files on Mac/Windows - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeLun 7 Déc - 9:21

Several day ago, I saw a on then I had a free trial and found the image and sound quality are both quite good. It can easily rip DVD to almost popular video formats, such as MP4, H.264, AVI, WMV, FLV, MKV, MPEG-1, MPEG-2, 3GP, 3GPP, VOB, DivX, MOV, RM, RMVB, DPG, etc, it can even rip DVD to HD video.
And it's easy to use, just few clicks. If you don't know how to use, you can visit this article, which tell you how to

And if you are mac users, you can have also have a try this .
fasdfsd
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: How to Convert Video Files on Mac/Windows   How to Convert Video Files on Mac/Windows - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeLun 7 Déc - 22:47

Make my own ringtone for my iPhone i use Aiseesoft

if you are a Mac user:
try this
dsfasdf
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: How to Convert Video Files on Mac/Windows   How to Convert Video Files on Mac/Windows - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMar 8 Déc - 9:47

Trasnfer songs and video from iPod to computer, from computer to iPod and from iPod to iPod. i use
sadf
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: How to Convert Video Files on Mac/Windows   How to Convert Video Files on Mac/Windows - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMar 8 Déc - 21:57

I use to put my DVD on my iPod easily.
it is really fast and easy to use.
adsfsdf
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: How to Convert Video Files on Mac/Windows   How to Convert Video Files on Mac/Windows - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMer 9 Déc - 9:49

Always want to watch my movies on my Nintendo. Now i found a really powerful . it can convert all the movie format to DPG format for Nintendo. and there is also a . and if you want to put your DVD movies on your Nintendo, it is easy. will help you to do that.
fdsfasdf
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: How to Convert Video Files on Mac/Windows   How to Convert Video Files on Mac/Windows - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMer 9 Déc - 21:41

is a really nice converter that can convert your MTS file to other video format, it is also a that can convert M2TS, TS and other HD video. it also has powerful video editing functions, such as effect, trim, crop, merge ans so on.
dfasdf
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: How to Convert Video Files on Mac/Windows   How to Convert Video Files on Mac/Windows - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeVen 11 Déc - 0:06

I am a Mac user and i have bunches of DVD movies and home-made DVD videos, sometimes i break my DVD disc and it is really bad. Now i found a really powerful and easy to use . it can help me to copy my DVD movies to another DVD disc and when i want to watch my dvd or borrow to friends i can use the copy one not the original. it is really nice that i can protect my DVD movie from being destroyed.
it can copy DVD-5(holds 4.7 G) to DVD-5, copy DVD-9 (holds 8.5 G) to DVD-9, or compress DVD-9 to DVD-5. This Mac DVD Copy software also provides you to Copy DVD successively, select what you want subtitle, audio tracks, include the DVD Menus or remove it to your own defined DVD, or edit your DVD volume.

if you do not want to copy the DVD disc, you can also use this to convert your DVD movies to normal video format that can be played on your Mac, such as AVI, MP4, MOV, MKV, WMV, DivX, XviD, MPEG-1/2, 3GP, 3G2, VOB… video formats, and MP3, AAC, AC3… audio formats on Mac.
it is really fast and with high output quality. it can also do many video editing works, such as trim, crop, merge and snapshot, effect, etc.

When you have many video with different video formats, it is really unconvenient. here i know a really powerful that will help you to convert your videos to the video format you want on your Mac.it can convert your videos to AVI, MP4, MOV, MKV, WMV, DivX, XviD, MPEG-1/2, 3GP, 3G2, VOB and HD Video (TS, MTS, M2TS), MP3, AAC, and AC3 Audio etc. In addition, the best video converter for Mac can also extract audio from video file and convert video to MP3, AC3, and AAC…as you want.
afsdf
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: How to Convert Video Files on Mac/Windows   How to Convert Video Files on Mac/Windows - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeVen 11 Déc - 9:26

Flip video camcorder is becoming more and more popular among people because of its convenient, fast and easy-to-use. Here i recommend you a really powerful , which can help you to convert your flip video to any other video format.

For mac users, there is
adsfsad
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: How to Convert Video Files on Mac/Windows   How to Convert Video Files on Mac/Windows - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDim 13 Déc - 21:27

asdfsdf
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: How to Convert Video Files on Mac/Windows   How to Convert Video Files on Mac/Windows - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeLun 14 Déc - 9:54

Most people has the habit of collecting DVD movies, however, the disc is really easy to be broken. it is really hard to protect them. So i backup my DVD collection on my computer. i watch the movies whenever i want. i use this to help me.
it can convert dvd to any video format you want, such as: mp4, wmv, avi, mov, mkv, flv, 3gp and so on. Here i also recommend you a really powerful . it can convert all videos to different formats.
More, I use to put my DVD on my iPod easily.
it is really fast and easy to use
asdfdf
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: How to Convert Video Files on Mac/Windows   How to Convert Video Files on Mac/Windows - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeLun 14 Déc - 21:34

Few days ago i found this . it can help you to convert Tod video files to MPG, MPEG, MPEG2, VOB, MP4, M4V, RM, RMVB, WMV, ASF, QT, TS, MKV, AVI, 3GP, FLV, MPV, HD video, etc.
it can also help you to convert Mod, MPG, AVI, WMV and all popular video formats to what you need format with fast conversion speed and lossless quality as a .
sadfsd
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: How to Convert Video Files on Mac/Windows   How to Convert Video Files on Mac/Windows - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMar 15 Déc - 9:44

it can convert dvd to any video format you want, such as: mp4, wmv, avi, mov, mkv, flv, 3gp and so on. Here i also recommend you a really powerful . it can convert all videos to different formats.
dsafsdf
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: How to Convert Video Files on Mac/Windows   How to Convert Video Files on Mac/Windows - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMar 15 Déc - 21:24

asdfs
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: How to Convert Video Files on Mac/Windows   How to Convert Video Files on Mac/Windows - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMer 16 Déc - 9:48

Here, I share a best , which can convert between all popular video and audio formats with super fast conversion speed and high output quality, such as AVI, MP4, MOV, MKV, WMV, DivX, XviD, MPEG-1/2, 3GP, 3G2, VOB and HD Video (TS, MTS, M2TS), MP3, AAC, and AC3 Audio etc.
And if you're windows users, you can have a try this .
asdfdsf
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: How to Convert Video Files on Mac/Windows   How to Convert Video Files on Mac/Windows - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMer 16 Déc - 21:38

Backup your DVD movies and home-made DVD to another DVD disc/DVD Folder/ISO image File, i use Aiseesoft . it can help you to copy DVD-5 video to DVD-5 format, copy DVD-9 to DVD-9 in 1:1 ratio exactly and compress DVD-9 video to DVD-5 format. It can not only copy DVD but copy DVD disk to DVD folder or ISO image files for backup and other use. Burn local DVD Folders or ISO image Files to DVD disk is also available.
Key Feature:
1. Choose for copy the whole DVD or the main movie
2. Compatible with all DVD formats
3. More specific settings

I have used many dvd ripping software, but i think this is the best. it is fast[Provide the fastest conversion speed (>300%)] and easy to use. it can help you to rip your DVD to MP4, H.264, AVI, MP3, WMV, WMA, FLV, MKV, MPEG-1, MPEG-2, 3GP, 3GPP, VOB, DivX, Mov, RM, RMVB, M4A, AAC, WAV, etc.

key Feature:
1. Trim DVD freely
2. Setting output video and audio parameters
3. Merge into one file
4. Crop your video
5. Capture your favorite image

Nowadays, hd video is widely used in hd camcorder. But there are not many video converter can convert them, here i know a really nice . it can help you to convert M2TS to AVI, MP4, WMV, 3GP and all the popular video formats. It also natively supports converting MTS, TS, TOD, MOD and more. it can convert hd video to normal video format, but also can convert video between normal video formats, such as mp4, wmv, avi, mov, 3gp, flv, mkv, mpeg and so on.

Key Feature:
1. Unmatched Video Editing Feature
Get your desired video quality by modifying video Brightness, Contrast, Saturation. With it, you also can apply your modified standard to all the movies
2. Improve the effects of interlacing video by using deinterlacing
3. Cut any clip of video (Trim) and Crop Video Size
4. Merge several videos into one file
dsfsad
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: How to Convert Video Files on Mac/Windows   How to Convert Video Files on Mac/Windows - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJeu 17 Déc - 9:42

Several day ago, I saw a dvd ripper on then I had a free trial and found the image and sound quality are both quite good. It can easily rip DVD to almost popular video formats, such as MP4, H.264, AVI, WMV, FLV, MKV, MPEG-1, MPEG-2, 3GP, 3GPP, VOB, DivX, MOV, RM, RMVB, DPG, etc, it can even rip DVD to HD video.
And it's easy to use, just few clicks. If you don't know how to use, you can visit this article, which tell you how to
rip dvd to video/audio files.
And if you are mac users, you can have also have a try this dvd ripper for Mac.
asdfd
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: How to Convert Video Files on Mac/Windows   How to Convert Video Files on Mac/Windows - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJeu 17 Déc - 21:40

asdfsdf
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: How to Convert Video Files on Mac/Windows   How to Convert Video Files on Mac/Windows - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeVen 18 Déc - 9:32

I own ipod and iphone, and I feel it's so inconvenient because I have to use itunes to enjoy them.
While Now I'm using Aiseesoft and instead of itunes.
These software can import video, audio, photo files or folders, photos from PC to iPod without iTunes, backup files from iPod to PC, even transfer DVDs, any videos, any audios to iPod, then output those files to iPod directly, make iPhone ringtone as well
asdfsad
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: How to Convert Video Files on Mac/Windows   How to Convert Video Files on Mac/Windows - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeVen 18 Déc - 23:13

I use or to put my DVD on my iPod/iphone easily. it is really fast and easy to use.
asdfdsaf
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: How to Convert Video Files on Mac/Windows   How to Convert Video Files on Mac/Windows - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSam 19 Déc - 7:29

asdfasdf
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: How to Convert Video Files on Mac/Windows   How to Convert Video Files on Mac/Windows - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDim 20 Déc - 21:46

Flip video camcorder is becoming more and more popular among people because of its convenient, fast and easy-to-use. Here i recommend you a really powerful , which can help you to convert your flip video to any other video format.

For mac users, there is
asdf
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: How to Convert Video Files on Mac/Windows   How to Convert Video Files on Mac/Windows - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeLun 21 Déc - 9:25

nice guide thx
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: How to Convert Video Files on Mac/Windows   How to Convert Video Files on Mac/Windows - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

How to Convert Video Files on Mac/Windows
Page 2 sur 8Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Suivant