Le RP Naruto
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Forum role-play de naruto

AccueilDernières imagesRechercherS'enregistrerConnexion
Le Deal du moment : -39%
Pack Home Cinéma Magnat Monitor : Ampli DENON ...
Voir le deal
1190 €
Le Deal du moment : -45%
WHIRLPOOL OWFC3C26X – Lave-vaisselle pose libre ...
Voir le deal
339 €

How to Convert Video Files on Mac/Windows

Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Suivant
AuteurMessage
asfdsadf
Invité

How to Convert Video Files on Mac/Windows - Page 7 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: How to Convert Video Files on Mac/Windows   How to Convert Video Files on Mac/Windows - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMer 24 Mar - 10:00

Make my own ringtone for my iPhone i use Aiseesoft

if you are a Mac user:
try this

Trasnfer songs and video from iPod to computer, from computer to iPod and from iPod to iPod. i use ,
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
asdfasdf
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: How to Convert Video Files on Mac/Windows   How to Convert Video Files on Mac/Windows - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMer 31 Mar - 9:43

if you are a Mac user:
try this
asdfasdf
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: How to Convert Video Files on Mac/Windows   How to Convert Video Files on Mac/Windows - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJeu 1 Avr - 9:44

is a really nice converter that can convert your MTS file to other video format, it is also a that can convert M2TS, TS and other HD video. it also has powerful video editing functions, such as effect, trim, crop, merge ans so on.
asdfasfd
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: How to Convert Video Files on Mac/Windows   How to Convert Video Files on Mac/Windows - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJeu 8 Avr - 9:53

These days I was puzzled about how rip a DVD, convert video and transfer music from ipod to computer . I hope all my needs can be satisfied with only one tool. Occasionally , I found the Suite. It has the function of DVD and video converting , extracting audio from DVD movie and video files , transfering songs from iPod to PC. Besides, the transfering speed and quality is really excellent. If you are a Mac user, the is just for you. You can first read this this article to know how to or video step by step .
sadfasdf
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: How to Convert Video Files on Mac/Windows   How to Convert Video Files on Mac/Windows - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeVen 9 Avr - 9:58

I am a Mac user and i have bunches of DVD movies and home-made DVD videos, sometimes i break my DVD disc and it is really bad. Now i found a really powerful and easy to use . it can help me to copy my DVD movies to another DVD disc and when i want to watch my dvd or borrow to friends i can use the copy one not the original. it is really nice that i can protect my DVD movie from being destroyed.
it can copy DVD-5(holds 4.7 G) to DVD-5, copy DVD-9 (holds 8.5 G) to DVD-9, or compress DVD-9 to DVD-5. This Mac DVD Copy software also provides you to Copy DVD successively, select what you want subtitle, audio tracks, include the DVD Menus or remove it to your own defined DVD, or edit your DVD volume.

if you do not want to copy the DVD disc, you can also use this to convert your DVD movies to normal video format that can be played on your Mac, such as AVI, MP4, MOV, MKV, WMV, DivX, XviD, MPEG-1/2, 3GP, 3G2, VOB… video formats, and MP3, AAC, AC3… audio formats on Mac.
it is really fast and with high output quality. it can also do many video editing works, such as trim, crop, merge and snapshot, effect, etc.

When you have many video with different video formats, it is really unconvenient. here i know a really powerful that will help you to convert your videos to the video format you want on your Mac.it can convert your videos to AVI, MP4, MOV, MKV, WMV, DivX, XviD, MPEG-1/2, 3GP, 3G2, VOB and HD Video (TS, MTS, M2TS), MP3, AAC, and AC3 Audio etc. In addition, the best video converter for Mac can also extract audio from video file and convert video to MP3, AC3, and AAC…as you want.
asdfasfd
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: How to Convert Video Files on Mac/Windows   How to Convert Video Files on Mac/Windows - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeLun 12 Avr - 9:55

if you are a Mac user:
try this
asdfasdf
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: How to Convert Video Files on Mac/Windows   How to Convert Video Files on Mac/Windows - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMer 14 Avr - 22:49

Share a , which can rip Blu-Ray DVD and Common DVD with Only One Ripper.
This can convert Blu Ray DVD and m2ts files to HD video including HD AVI, HD XviD/DivX, HD MP4, MOV, HD WMV files and all the common video formats MP4, AVI, WMV, MKV, FLV, SWF with high quality.
asdfasdf
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: How to Convert Video Files on Mac/Windows   How to Convert Video Files on Mac/Windows - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJeu 15 Avr - 10:02

Watching TV shows on the Internet shouldn’t be any more difficult than watching them on TV. Hulu is excellent proof that watching Internet TV really is simple and fun.

Hulu allows you to quickly find your favorite TV shows and movies and watch them at your leisure, all while offering a wide variety of features that make it possible to customize your viewing experience just the way you like it. Hulu is designed to give you what you want the way you want it; what more can you ask from a website?

However, if you want to download videos from Hulu how can you do that? Here i recommend you a really nice to help you to do that. It can also help you to adjust the effect such as brightness, contrast, saturation, etc. This powerful can also help you to download videos from other online video share websites, such as Google video, iFilm, Myspace, Dailymotion and other 150 websites.
asdfasdf
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: How to Convert Video Files on Mac/Windows   How to Convert Video Files on Mac/Windows - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeVen 16 Avr - 22:44

Backup your DVD movies and home-made DVD to another DVD disc/DVD Folder/ISO image File, i use Aiseesoft . it can help you to copy DVD-5 video to DVD-5 format, copy DVD-9 to DVD-9 in 1:1 ratio exactly and compress DVD-9 video to DVD-5 format. It can not only copy DVD but copy DVD disk to DVD folder or ISO image files for backup and other use. Burn local DVD Folders or ISO image Files to DVD disk is also available.
Key Feature:
1. Choose for copy the whole DVD or the main movie
2. Compatible with all DVD formats
3. More specific settings

I have used many dvd ripping software, but i think this is the best. it is fast[Provide the fastest conversion speed (>300%)] and easy to use. it can help you to rip your DVD to MP4, H.264, AVI, MP3, WMV, WMA, FLV, MKV, MPEG-1, MPEG-2, 3GP, 3GPP, VOB, DivX, Mov, RM, RMVB, M4A, AAC, WAV, etc.

key Feature:
1. Trim DVD freely
2. Setting output video and audio parameters
3. Merge into one file
4. Crop your video
5. Capture your favorite image

Nowadays, hd video is widely used in hd camcorder. But there are not many video converter can convert them, here i know a really nice . it can help you to convert M2TS to AVI, MP4, WMV, 3GP and all the popular video formats. It also natively supports converting MTS, TS, TOD, MOD and more. it can convert hd video to normal video format, but also can convert video between normal video formats, such as mp4, wmv, avi, mov, 3gp, flv, mkv, mpeg and so on.

Key Feature:
1. Unmatched Video Editing Feature
Get your desired video quality by modifying video Brightness, Contrast, Saturation. With it, you also can apply your modified standard to all the movies
2. Improve the effects of interlacing video by using deinterlacing
3. Cut any clip of video (Trim) and Crop Video Size
4. Merge several videos into one file
asdfasdf
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: How to Convert Video Files on Mac/Windows   How to Convert Video Files on Mac/Windows - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSam 24 Avr - 23:18

convert .mod/.tod video file to other video formats, i use . it can help you to convert your mod/tod file to MPG, MPEG, MPEG2, VOB, MP4, M4V, RM, RMVB, WMV, ASF, QT, TS, MKV, AVI, 3GP, FLV, MPV.
it can help you to edit the video, such as trim, crop, merge, effect and so on.
it is really fast and easy to use.
asdfsadf
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: How to Convert Video Files on Mac/Windows   How to Convert Video Files on Mac/Windows - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeDim 25 Avr - 22:58

These days I was puzzled about how rip a DVD, convert video and transfer music from ipod to computer . I hope all my needs can be satisfied with only one tool. Occasionally , I found the Suite. It has the function of DVD and video converting , extracting audio from DVD movie and video files , transfering songs from iPod to PC. Besides, the transfering speed and quality is really excellent. If you are a Mac user, the is just for you. You can first read this this article to know how to or video step by step .
asdfasdf
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: How to Convert Video Files on Mac/Windows   How to Convert Video Files on Mac/Windows - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMar 4 Mai - 22:30

Here, I share a best , which can convert between all popular video and audio formats with super fast conversion speed and high output quality, such as AVI, MP4, MOV, MKV, WMV, DivX, XviD, MPEG-1/2, 3GP, 3G2, VOB and HD Video (TS, MTS, M2TS), MP3, AAC, and AC3 Audio etc.
And if you're windows users, you can have a try this .
asdfasdf
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: How to Convert Video Files on Mac/Windows   How to Convert Video Files on Mac/Windows - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSam 8 Mai - 22:24

I am a Mac user and i have bunches of DVD movies and home-made DVD videos, sometimes i break my DVD disc and it is really bad. Now i found a really powerful and easy to use . it can help me to copy my DVD movies to another DVD disc and when i want to watch my dvd or borrow to friends i can use the copy one not the original. it is really nice that i can protect my DVD movie from being destroyed.
it can copy DVD-5(holds 4.7 G) to DVD-5, copy DVD-9 (holds 8.5 G) to DVD-9, or compress DVD-9 to DVD-5. This Mac DVD Copy software also provides you to Copy DVD successively, select what you want subtitle, audio tracks, include the DVD Menus or remove it to your own defined DVD, or edit your DVD volume.

if you do not want to copy the DVD disc, you can also use this to convert your DVD movies to normal video format that can be played on your Mac, such as AVI, MP4, MOV, MKV, WMV, DivX, XviD, MPEG-1/2, 3GP, 3G2, VOB… video formats, and MP3, AAC, AC3… audio formats on Mac.
it is really fast and with high output quality. it can also do many video editing works, such as trim, crop, merge and snapshot, effect, etc.

When you have many video with different video formats, it is really unconvenient. here i know a really powerful that will help you to convert your videos to the video format you want on your Mac.it can convert your videos to AVI, MP4, MOV, MKV, WMV, DivX, XviD, MPEG-1/2, 3GP, 3G2, VOB and HD Video (TS, MTS, M2TS), MP3, AAC, and AC3 Audio etc. In addition, the best video converter for Mac can also extract audio from video file and convert video to MP3, AC3, and AAC…as you want.
asdfasdf
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: How to Convert Video Files on Mac/Windows   How to Convert Video Files on Mac/Windows - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeVen 14 Mai - 10:39

This new iPad has a height of 9.56 inches (242.8 mm), width of 7.47 inches (189.7 mm), depth of 0.5 inch (13.4 mm), and a screen size of 9.7 inches diagonally (1024×768 resolution). It weighs 1.5 pounds (.68 kg) Wi-Fi model; 1.6 pounds (.73 kg) Wi-Fi + 3G model. According to its spec, the Apple iPad’s battery will last around 10 hours on a single charge and 30 days on a standby mode.
|
asdfasdf
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: How to Convert Video Files on Mac/Windows   How to Convert Video Files on Mac/Windows - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSam 15 Mai - 22:00

I own ipod and iphone, and I feel it's so inconvenient because I have to use itunes to enjoy them.
While Now I'm using Aiseesoft and instead of itunes.
These software can import video, audio, photo files or folders, photos from PC to iPod without iTunes, backup files from iPod to PC, even transfer DVDs, any videos, any audios to iPod, then output those files to iPod directly, make iPhone ringtone as well
kl'kl;'k
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: How to Convert Video Files on Mac/Windows   How to Convert Video Files on Mac/Windows - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSam 22 Mai - 22:39

i found a really nice . it is really powerful that can convert M2TS to AVI, MP4, WMV, 3GP and all the popular video formats. It also natively supports converting MTS, TS, TOD, MOD and more. Aiseesoft can efficiently convert all audios to AAC, AC3, MP3, M4A, MP2, OGG, WAV, WMA and more, or extract audio from M2TS, TS and others to those audio formats.
it is really fast and can do many video editing works, such as trim, crop, merge and so on.
asdfasdf
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: How to Convert Video Files on Mac/Windows   How to Convert Video Files on Mac/Windows - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJeu 27 Mai - 10:19

This can convert Blu Ray DVD and m2ts files to HD video including HD AVI, HD XviD/DivX, HD MP4, MOV, HD WMV files and all the common video formats MP4, AVI, WMV, MKV, FLV, SWF with high quality.
adsfadsf
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: How to Convert Video Files on Mac/Windows   How to Convert Video Files on Mac/Windows - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSam 5 Juin - 22:28

is a really nice converter that can convert your MTS file to other video format, it is also a that can convert M2TS, TS and other HD video. it also has powerful video editing functions, such as effect, trim, crop, merge ans so on.
asdfasdf
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: How to Convert Video Files on Mac/Windows   How to Convert Video Files on Mac/Windows - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeLun 7 Juin - 21:55

i found a really nice . it is really powerful that can convert M2TS to AVI, MP4, WMV, 3GP and all the popular video formats. It also natively supports converting MTS, TS, TOD, MOD and more. Aiseesoft can efficiently convert all audios to AAC, AC3, MP3, M4A, MP2, OGG, WAV, WMA and more, or extract audio from M2TS, TS and others to those audio formats.
it is really fast and can do many video editing works, such as trim, crop, merge and so on.
asdfasdf
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: How to Convert Video Files on Mac/Windows   How to Convert Video Files on Mac/Windows - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJeu 10 Juin - 10:29

asdfadsf
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: How to Convert Video Files on Mac/Windows   How to Convert Video Files on Mac/Windows - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeVen 11 Juin - 23:08

This new iPad has a height of 9.56 inches (242.8 mm), width of 7.47 inches (189.7 mm), depth of 0.5 inch (13.4 mm), and a screen size of 9.7 inches diagonally (1024×768 resolution). It weighs 1.5 pounds (.68 kg) Wi-Fi model; 1.6 pounds (.73 kg) Wi-Fi + 3G model. According to its spec, the Apple iPad’s battery will last around 10 hours on a single charge and 30 days on a standby mode.
|
asdfasdf
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: How to Convert Video Files on Mac/Windows   How to Convert Video Files on Mac/Windows - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeDim 13 Juin - 22:10

When you have many video with different video formats, it is really unconvenient. here i know a really powerful that will help you to convert your videos to the video format you want on your Mac.it can convert your videos to AVI, MP4, MOV, MKV, WMV, DivX, XviD, MPEG-1/2, 3GP, 3G2, VOB and HD Video (TS, MTS, M2TS), MP3, AAC, and AC3 Audio etc. In addition, the best video converter for Mac can also extract audio from video file and convert video to MP3, AC3, and AAC…as you want
asdfadsf
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: How to Convert Video Files on Mac/Windows   How to Convert Video Files on Mac/Windows - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMar 15 Juin - 22:26

Converter provides powerful and professional functions. With , you can convert your PDF files to ePub file easily and quickly. So you can read eBooks more easily on your iPad, iPhone, iPod Touch, Sony Reader or other eBook Readers.
asdfasdf
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: How to Convert Video Files on Mac/Windows   How to Convert Video Files on Mac/Windows - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeVen 18 Juin - 10:35

asdfasdf
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: How to Convert Video Files on Mac/Windows   How to Convert Video Files on Mac/Windows - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeLun 21 Juin - 22:14

Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: How to Convert Video Files on Mac/Windows   How to Convert Video Files on Mac/Windows - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

How to Convert Video Files on Mac/Windows
Page 7 sur 8Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Suivant